Chapter One: The Wilde Boy

"Mr. Wilde get back here now!"

"I didn't do it! She was the one that was getting mad at me!" The young Wilde exclaimed.

Running through the endless halls of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. The wonderfulness of this school was it's forgotten corridors.

Wilde pulled out his wand.

Holding it above him before pulling it down.

He suddenly turned invisible from sight.

The boy jumped over standing straight like the pillars behind him. The poor old Galatea ran past with a frown. Behind her followed a girl that went by the name of Victoria Villigus. A Hufflepuff who bullied everyone.

Her face was red as a tomato. Her hair looked as if she was struck by lightning. On her cheeks and forehead were pimples that read "Lying Bloak."

With the two leaving the halls. The young man burst out in laughter releasing the invisibility charm over him.

A gentle whistle rang out. In a matter of seconds. The walls of the old Hogwarts halls gripped on tightly to the young boy's wrist. He let out a cry of surprise. When from the halls the elderly face of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore stode forth.

"Roaming the halls are we now Myriddin?"

"Professor Dumbledore."

"Tell me Myriddin why is it you did that terrible thing to that girl?"

"She was trying to fight a first year for their time turner sir. Saying how she wanted it to go back to find her missing dog. When she just wanted to go forward in time to get an ale."

"I see. Well."

Dumbledore lowered his wand the same whistle rang. The binding on him released and returned back to the wall. The professor walked over and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Noble effort. However I'd advise that you'd use less powerful of a jinx. I would take away points from Slytherin but I find that I have no authority."

"Of course sir."

"Now then do come to my office. I have a few new treats."

"Do you?"

"Yes a rather interesting one named Sherbet Lemon."

"Likely to become one of your favorites Professor."

"Indeed also I have your own favorite. Those little licorice treats."

"Very good sir."

The elder laughed leading the other through the halls heading off towards his classroom. They both entered and he swiftly lead him into his office. The boy took a seat in an old wooden chair in the corner. Whilst Albus sat on his teachers throne.

With a gesture of his hand the two bowls of candy floated over.

"Myriddin you likely know I didn't just bring you here for candies."

"Of course not sir. You could make a life or death situation turn into a simple outing to get the Daily paper."

"Yes well this is important. I'd like of you to befriend another friend of mine."

"Whom sir?"

"The Prefect of your house."

"Tom?"

"Yes, I'm a wee bit concerned on his behavior."

"Professor?"

"Master Dippet assumes that he won't do anything. However I fear he's gained the trust of others throughout the years. This is dangerous especially for him.." Dumbledore spoke plainly.