Chapter Nine: A Snake In the Garden

Awkward. . .

That's the best way Myrddin could describe it.

All because of the fact that Tom was so nonchalant about the fact that the two snogged. Tom sat beside Myrddin, the two reading over charms.

Professor Lilpos was rather harsh on Myrddin and Tom's education. Having them study high-level charms and enchantments due to their significant skill. Lilpos was a brilliant professor, sure, but her work was definitely not needed during a time like this.

Myrddin huffed, leaning forward. He dug his face into his book as he groaned.

Tom looked up, a bit surprised by Myrddin's reaction.

"Surely the great 'Lesser Prince of Charns:' Myrddin Wilde isn't stumped by simple charm work like this." Tom sarcastically stated, putting emphasis on "great" and "simple."

Myrddin laughed, pulling his wand from his robes.

"Tempestas." With a quick wave of his wand, a storm cloud appeared above Tom's head.

"Wait!" The storm cloud let loose before Tom could finish.

Tom was quickly drenched as he lifted his wand. A quick flash of light dispelled the cloud. He looked to Myrddin with a look of disbelief.

Myrddin broke out into laughter, holding onto his stomach as he rose from his seat.

"How dare you!" Tom exclaimed, flicking the water at his hands.

Myrddin finished his laughing fit, walking towards Tom.

"Sorry, sorry, I just thought I would show you how miserable you looked over there." He stated before holding his wand out towards Tom.

With a swirl of his wand, a magic gust of wind blew. Tom closed his eyes, the magic wind quickly drying him. His robes flared in the wind.

He huffed, sticking back his hair.

"Wonderful." He retorted, quickly huffing.

Myrddin laughed quickly rising, sticks crushing as he did so. At this point, he started hanging out here more than his enchanted broom closet. He put his wand away, quickly pulling his books away. Tom turned his head, and curiosity filled his glare.

"Where are you going, Myrddin?" He questioned quickly, doing the same.

A devilish idea formed inside of Myrddin. Just to testrl the growing relationship between the two.

"Well, y'know I'm going off to snog Jaryus Snyder." Myrddin smirked, seeing Tom's eyebrows twitch in annoyance.

"W-what?" He questioned with such disbelief that Myrddin felt a twinge of regret. However, he couldn't let this stop.

"Hm? What's wrong? Don't you know he and I have been snogging for a while now?" Myrddin questioned, walking towards Tom.

Tom's face turned red as his brows winced. Myrddin's eyes widened, and he smirked, walking closer to Tom.

"Is it a problem?" He questioned, seeing Tom's sudden anguish.

It was rather instant that Myrddin took back his statement. It was rather quickly that he was pushed back into a nearby tree. Tom, having pushed him back so quickly.

The two's lips connected with one another. Tom held Myrddin's hands above his hand. Masterfully, Tom undid Myrddin's collar and tie. His tie fell limply to his sides. Before pulling his collar loosely. Revealing Myrddin's prestine neck.

Tom pulled himself from Myrddin's lips. He began kissing down from his lips. Firstly kissing his jawline, slowly inching his way down his neck.

Myrddin held back his moans. Making small whimpers as Tom kissed his way down. Each time he moved down, a button was plucked. Until the whole of Myrddin's left collarbone was revealed.

It was at this point, at Myrddin's weakest point. He felt it. . .

A certain surge of magic imprinted on him. Myrddin's eyes widened as his hands gripped into Tom. Tom pulled away from Myrddin. Having left a crimson mark on Myrddin's collarbone.

The red mark, under enchantment, swirled in a spiral. Myrddin winced as the mark settled into a small mark of two serpents. The two Serpents interlocked their heads, their tails too curling together. Forming a small heart on Myrddin's collarbone.

Myrddin held onto the new marked area. Panting as he tried to heal the wound. It came to no avail. Where the serpent mark twisted about as if prepared to strike.

Myrddin pulled his hand back, looking back up to Tom. Tom smirked as he stood proudly.

"W-what did you do?"

#694