Chapter Thriteen: Grindelwald's Bane

"I see that you likely can't fight your own battles anymore." Grindelwald stated, taking a few steps forward from the castle entrance.

"How humourous Albus." Dumbledore laughed, outstretching his wand.

"I assure you, Gellert, I can fight my own battles." Dumbledore calmly stated.

Grindelwald scoffed, pointing his wand towards Dumbledore.

In a brilliant flash of light, the two powers of Dumbledore and Grindelwald connected. Crimson light connected from both their wands. It was so quick that Myrddin hadn't caught onto this.

Grindelwald pulled his wand back, disapparating before appearing beside Dumbledore. Firing a bright spell of fire towards the two.

With a wave of his wand, Myrddin caused the earth to transfigure into a large wall. The wall exploded in rubble as Grindelwald fired another curse that was violet in color.

Dumbledore grabbed Myrddin, disapparating again. Appearing behind Grindelwald, he fired a blast of white light. Grindelwald quickly formed a barrier.

With a wave of his wand, Grindelwald fired three serpents towards Dumbledore.

Myrddin watched as before the Serpents could catch Dumbledore in their fangs, they quickly turned to flame. With another whip of his wand, the flames grew in size, forming a powerful wall of light. Dumbledore pushed his hand outwards. The flames flying forward towards Grindelwald.

The man waved his wand in the air. A blue light glowed from his wand, around him, a barrier of water formed. Protecting him from the harsh flames around him.

With another flick of Dumbledore's wand, he dispelled the flames. Transfiguring it into water that combined with Grindelwald's shield. With a twirl of his wand, the water fell to the ground. Soaking Grindelwald in water.

The man looked up with a smirk, causing Dumbledore to smile. Dumbledore pointed his wand towards the water on the ground.

With a swirl of his wand, the water turned to ice. Trapping Grindelwald in ice. However, this didn't last long as Grindelwald roared with blue flame from his mouth. Melting the ice around him. He spun around, summoning a ring of blue flame around him.

"Protego Diabolica." Dumbledore whispered under his breath. Grabbing Myrddin once more, apparating a distance away.

The blue fire took the shape of serpents. The flames hissed, flinging themselves forward. Dumbledore, through a graceful wave of his wand, summoned a great red circle around Grindelwald.

"Myrddin, dig your wand into the Earth and use the spell: Finite." He explained, letting go of Myrddin quickly apparating to the other end.

Myrddin's eyes widened, seeing the azure serpents hiss at him. He took a step back as fear suddenly ran through his body. Grindelwald smirked, seeing this he waved his wand. Sending the two Serpents forward to attack Myrddin.

Myrddin, seeing this quick lept forward, avoiding the first serpent. During the next serpent's attack, he forced it back. Controlling the spell much to Grindelwald's amusement.

After fighting back the serpent, Myrddin got to his end of the circle.

"Finite!" Myrddin exclaimed, digging his wand into the Earth.

"Finite." Dumbledore stated, digging his wand into the earth after.

The red circle Dumbledore had drawn came to life in a wonderful color. From the circle, a bright wall of crimson light ripped itself from the ground. The hell flames quickly flew forward to attack. Instead, they turned back to air as soon as they met the barrier.

Grindelwald noticed this. Seeing that his spell was now losing its power. He looked over to Dumbledore before looking back to Myrddin with an evil smirk.

He arched his wand in the air, and the flames around him pushed onto one side of himself. Dumbledore gave a look of curiosity as the flames grew with Grindelwald's wand movements. It was until he swooshed his wand in the air that the flames flew forward towards Dumbledore. The serpents opened their fanged mouths. Dumbledore smirked as the red wall of light quickly morphed into red flame.

This time, the flame took the shape of a phoenix. The two beasts battled one another. The phoenix clawing out the serpents as the spell overcame the serpents.

While this happened, Grindelwald quickly apparated towards Myrddin.

From his wand, Grindelwald summoned lightning. Myrddin, on his toes, quickly summoned a shield. He defended himself from the shocking attack.

Myrddin huffed as he let go of his shield. With another wave of his wand, a gentle ringing sounded. A white light radiated at the tip of his wand.

From the ground beneath Grindelwald, multiple arms of stone grappled onto his legs. Grindelwald smirked before he whipped his wand in the air. Summon electricity around him destroying the arms.

With another wave of his wand, he quickly turned the electricity towards Myrddin.

Myrddin waved his wand around him, creating a water barrier around him. Protecting him from the electricity. Grindelwald pulled his wand back before oustretching his wand. From the tip of his wand, fire flew forward.

Myrddin waved his wand, turning the barrier into a wall of rushing water. Forming into a wild river that surrounded Grindelwald. His eyes darted about as the flames disappeared, and he was starting to be overcome by water.

"Bombarda Maxima!" He exclaimed, pointing his wand towards Myrddin.

The water exploded in light. Dispersing across the ground around him. The explosion sent Myrddin flying backward. Landing him onto the ground with a thud.

He pulled himself up his eyes hazy as he became dizzy.

Grindelwald pointed his wand towards Myrddin.

"Avada Kedavara." He sneered, a flash of green light flew towards Myrddin.

His eyes narrowed, recognizing the light. Fear filled his gaze as he lifted his wand. A large cracking sound echoed through the courtyard.

Myrddin was shot farther back on the ground with a louder thud. Falling limp on the ground. . .

#950