Chapter Two: The Serpent & The Phoenix

"You are?"

Riddle questioned looking over to the young Wilde.

"If you can't even remember my name how are we even going to become friends?"

"I don't need friends."

"Come now you don't mean that."

Riddle frowned continuing to walk away from Myrddin. Who at this point was running to keep up with the taller boy.

"Well maybe we can learn off each other."

"What do you have to teach?"

"I'm called the Lesser Prince of Charms. Also I know a good amount of transfiguration."

"I already know of both. But charms. Maybe I could use you."

"Ever heard of Conjuration?"

"Advanced transfiguration.."

"Indeed I'm a novice but I still know what to do."

Riddle stopped in the middle of the hall. With everyone carrying on about their days. When he turned over to the other.

"Your wand.."

"Hm?"

"What is it made of?"

"Yew with hints of Alder within it, slightly springy flexibility, 13 and a half inches, Unicorn Hair.."

"I see

"I see. Your wood makes up for it's lack or core strength."

"It still is a wand Tom."

"Indeed a rather weak yet powerful wand. More towards charms and hexes rather than larger spells."

"Well aren't you diligent."

"Very well then meet me after school near the Dark Forest."

"Why there?"

"Merely so we won't be bothered."

Myrddin only nodded before giving off a bright smile.

"See you then bestie. I oughta go to charms before I get hexed to never touch the ground again."

He exclaimed running past Tom. Heading off into the halls of the castle.

Hours had passed and Myrddin happily walked down to the dark forest. Greeting everyone he passed. His classes were fun and easy. So much so he didn't even try at this point.

Magic was easy in the sense of fundamentals. Realising those anything is possible. Suppose thats how branches of magic were formed.

He stopped just outside the forest. Before he drew his wand. Dumbledore considered him to be dangerous. Well that on its own way concerning. The fact that Tom seemed to be hiding something concerned him greater.