eight

[ Author's note : Let me know what you think of UNDER THE RAIN so far :) ]

[ Also, Just a reminder, this book is raw and detailed. From the very start I've warned you all of what could possibly happen in the story including violence, vices, sexual assault, Teenage pregnancy,  LGBT rights, family problems and r18 scenes. If ever that you're uncomfortable, you are free to skip those parts. ]

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ye Ji's cries echoed the house with the maids unable to stop them and was ordered to stay in the room, all they can do was silently pray for it to be over. They couldn't bare to face the poor girl with purple bruises all over her again. 

" Shouldn't we call the police? " One of the maids whispered in fear to the rest seeing most of them nod their head in agreement

" do all of you have a death wish? " the oldest gritted, shoving the phone down when one of them had grab for it " Mr. Kwon have a connection with the government, they're powerful than you think, if you ever try to put dirt on his name and reputation expect yourself to live the rest of your life in hunger. "

" But Ye Ji's only a kid--- "

" She'll move on " She cuts her off with a hiss " I rather get called selfish but trust me, none of you would want Mr. Kwon going after you. Not only you he's going to come after but your family too. "

And it was indeed a hard part for them. None of them have the courage to save Ye Ji from her father. Ye Ji had her knees on their polished floor tile, her tears continuously dripping down on her lap. Her face are starting to feel numb and that only meant one thing, her father had hit her more than four times that it's starting to feel --- well, nothing. 

" Are you born deaf? Stupid? " Her father hissed as he paced in front of her, Ye Ji quick to shake her head repeatedly as she sob " Then what part of don't put dirt on our family name do you not understand? " 

Bending light down to her level, Ho Chang gripped his daughter's face harshly making her look at him " You're a Kwon. Do you know how lucky you are to be born in this family? in this blood line? We're powerful, everybody bow down to us. Why must you ruin that for us? "

" I entered you to different academies to be smart like me. Trained you hard to be in my level, must you be this stubborn? I only asked you one thing. Don't ruin our reputation. "