thirty eight

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

" So you really are the only daughter? That must've been lonely for you "

Kwon Ye Ji looked at Jung Chan Yeol before muttering, loud enough for him to hear " I managed just fine. Thanks. "

In all honesty, she's really not in the mood to listen to him hell not even half of her attention is on him instead they're at Ja Sung's. She'd just nod her head act like she's listening when really, all she have been doing is watching Ja Sung and the unfamiliar girl dance a couple of steps away from them.

Jung Chan Yeol grins amazed at the beauty that Ye Ji holds. Removing a hand from her waist he raised them and tucked a hair under her ear which made Ye Ji flinch in surprise. " did i scare you? "

Ye Ji eyed him before muttering a small no, feeling the tingling sensation of how his hands had accidentally brushed the side of her face.

" Do you.... have a boyfriend? " Chan Yeol asks now catching Ye Ji's full attention seeing how hopeful the boy looked like.

" I don't have one " She honestly answered making the boy widely grin and so she sighed " And I don't need one "

Watching the smile fade on his lips, Ye Ji suddenly felt a hand wrap around her wrist. Taking a look at the owner, there's Ja Sung sending Chan Yeol a small fake smile.

" Should we exchange partners? " Ja Sung offered glancing at the girl beside her watching as she took a step closer to Chan Yeol

Seeing how hesitant Chan Yeol looked like, Ja Sung tilted his head as he smugly asked " Don't tell me you'd say no? Ye Ji's a close friend of mine so you really don't get to say anything really---- "

" No No " Chan Yeol anxiously cuts him off letting go of Ye Ji's waist " You can dance with her "

Patting his shoulder twice, harshly may I add. Goo Ja Sung sent him a look before grinning fake-ly " Thanks. "

Kwon Ye Ji glared at Goo Ja Sung trying to shove his hold on her wrists trying to get out of his grip when Ja Sung pulled her closer to him by her hips with all his force, Ye Ji's hands ending up on his chest resting flat. Leaning in, Ja Sung whispered right into his ear " Relax---- Your father's watching "