thirty

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The Goo Household was empty when they both arrived. Except from the guards who are just by the gate, other than that it's only Ja Sung and Ye Ji inside his home. His father don't really hire tons of maids and let them sleep in, instead he have two maids who'd only come in their house twice a week for general cleaning.

As for breakfast, lunch or dinner Goo Ja Sung usually just eats the foods that the maids would left, enough for a week, for those three meals a day which he'd heat before eating. Or he'd eat outside with his friends, which he mostly do.

" Did you eat breakfast? " Ja Sung asked eyeing Kwon Ye Ji as she looked around the kitchen, checking drawer per drawer

" Not yet " Ye Ji hummed before opening the fridge where she saw the foods " Do you just heat them before eating? "

" Yeah " Ja Sung shrugs sitting on the bar stool watching Ye Ji close the fridge sighing " Why? "

" I'll go over to my house, take some newly cooked ones so we could eat together " Ye Ji stated putting two clean plates on the dinning table, glancing at Ja Sung afterwards " While I'm at it, you can go and take a bath "

Ye Ji then stopped mid way as she starts to make her way towards the door turning to Ja Sung again " Wait. Is it fine with you? I'm not being too much am i-- "

" No " Ja Sung cuts her off sending her an assuring smile " Sounds like a plan to me "

Standing up, Ja Sung grabbed his black bag making his way to the bottom of the stairs gripping on the wooden handle as he glanced at Ye Ji again " Don't take too long, I hate being alone "

" I Won't " Ye Ji breathed watching the boy fully make his way upstairs where his room is located. Turning around she stepped out of the house, passing the gate and walking to hers.

It's like she saw it coming already, the fact that Goo Ja Sung spends most of his days inside his house alone. Eat alone, that's probably why he prefer being around his friends after school so that he could be around someone.