twenty three

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Running her fingers through her black hair Kwon Ye Ji sighed in relief, her mind going back earlier when she had an unexpected breakfast together with her father. She could still remember how sick she felt and how she just wanted to yell at him but she knows the possibilities if she do that.

" KWON YE JI! "

The girl stopped abruptly turning around at the familiar owners of the voice, laughing when she saw Lee Jung Ho and Park Ye Seul pushing each other through the corridors as they reach Ye Ji with laugh leaving their lips.

She couldn't help but smile at the sight of the two, her two friends who have special place in her heart. She could still remember how they met and the past years they've shared together.

A giggle slip pass her lips when Ye Seul wrapped her arms around Ye Ji showering the girl with kisses on her cheeks while Jung Ho wrapped his arms around the two, him being in the middle behind the two.

" Why does it feel like I haven't seen you in weeks? " Ye Seul complains a pout appearing in her plump lips

" What are you talking about? " Ye Ji laughs " I've been with you guys for the whole week "

" Ignore her " Jung Ho waves his hands " You know how annoyingly clingy she can be "

" Ya! " Ye Seul huff earning a giggle from the two, tearing her gaze away from Ye Ji and Jung Ho her gaze soon found their way to Goo Ja Sung who's heading down the stairs.

Noticing how Ja Sung slowly stopped in his tracks without a doubt when he caught of their group. But his eyes weren't on her. Following his gaze, her eyebrows slowly furrowed in confusion when she saw who he's looking at---- Kwon Ye Ji.