sixty one

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The past few days wasn't the best for Goo Ja Sung. He's been trying his best to make sure that Ye Ji could feel his presence. Asking if she's alright and if she needs something. He's always there. It doesn't really occur to him that the past days are not the best for him since he knows its a lot worse for Kwon Ye Ji who found out the truth about her family.

The girl haven't spoke for more than two days, she's always in her room and would refuse to go to school. It's unlikely of her. Jung Ho and Ye Seul would always visit her and tell her about the activities to which until now are still unanswered. She doesn't have any energy to do so, all of the energy she had was sucked out of her to the point everything feels so heavy and even just moving an inch is a problem to her.

Ho Chang tried to talk to her, he wasn't a patient person so doing it was hard for him. He knew that this time, he couldn't bare to make a mistake again as his daughter is like a ticking bomb. He doesn't know when she'd explode. Him and Goo Ja Sung talked tho.

Goo Ja Sung told him how Ye Ji found out and how he's been helping ever since. It's embarrassing for Ho Chang that he didn't know how much the boy cared for his daughter. That led him to accept their relationship, that's why Ja Sung always have a free pass to go in and out of her room even if he's at home.

Despite the sever sadness Ye Ji have been feeling, she have never skipped a meal. Instead, she'd eat tons of food. Requesting specific side dishes and mostly eating chocolates. She doesn't even care if her father have seen her pigging out most of the time, staying at home and not giving a damn care.

So Ho Chang doesn't know what to do with her. If Ye Ji keep this act up, she'd fail the final semester. And so he had to visit Serim High and have to let the principal know that Ye Ji's been having problems and wouldn't be able to attend school for the mean time. Within those days, rumors have circulated the school. About Ye Ji.

The whole school knows that Ye Ji isn't one to skip a day or two. Or be late in passing the activities. She's always on time. Always present and active in every school work. So her being gone for four straight days and her being in a relationship with Ja Sung made students assume that the girl is ----

" Pregnant?! " 

Bo Bae winced at Hong Si-A's loud voice, hushing the girl to lower down her voice. Her sudden and loud volume had caught a few attention from the students who are passing by the corridor.