ten

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

If there's something that Ko U Yeong (Hong Dae Young) learned so far, that'll be the importance of setting a limit and befriending his own kids. Something he didn't do before.

He realized that there are huge difference when he acts like a father and friend to Si-Woo.

Si-Woo tend to hide things from him and immediately shut him out. What he shares is limited. Unlike when Si-Woo's talking to the U-Yeong without the knowledge of him being his father too, he shares things.

He plays basketball with him, something that Dae Young had been wanting for years.

When Da Jung showed up to his best friends house claiming how they were pranking him and how U Yeong is Dae Young's child, he was careful and almost blew things up.

The thing is, he already did blew things up. Da Jung is filing a divorce, he doesn't have any work, his kids feels far from him and he's stuck in his 18 year old body. He doesn't know how he'd put things back where they were.

Da Jung gave her dreams another shot leading to a result of her being finally accepted to JBC. It was a long fight. She had troubles applying to different announcer jobs because of her being a mom.

She didn't understand why it's a hindrance but it do pain her how the directors would whisper immediately to each other after finding out that she attended college late because of her kids

Da Jung smiled once she noticed U Yeong with Si-Woo, seeing the two walking side by side. " There you are "

" Eomma " Si-Woo smiles, his face lighting up at the sight of his mother which made U Yeong slightly upset because he had never seen his twins' face lit up when it's him who arrives.

" Well I.... better go " U Yeong trails receiving a grin from his wife and son while he starts to slowly step away from the two