twenty five

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Saturday. Ye Ji's somehow delighted and relieve that she could spend a day with her uncle. Her uncle doesn't have any kids, so he treats her like his own. Entering the building of JBC there she saw Director Moon standing with a group of men, all wearing formal black suits as they stare onto someone who had also caught her attention. Jung Da Jung.

" Is getting divorce... something to be disciplined for? "

Ye Ji furrowed her eyebrows, her heart clenching when she heard how pained Da Jung sounded when she spoke. She doesn't know what's happening but she's quick to read the room, just by the statement that Ja Sung had said, the woman must've been disciplined and for what? for being a divorcee? It sounded unfair to her.

" Of course it is! " 

Flinching at the sudden loud and very familiar voice, she looked at her uncle wide eyed completely shock at what he had said. Watching her uncle Director Moon make his way closer to Da Jung, the man continued to loudly scold Jung Da Jung " How can your personal life take the spotlight from your talent? Stop complaining and if you have nothing to do--- go and clean the supply room "

" Sam-Chon! (Uncle!) " Kwon Ye Ji loudly exclaimed in disbelief catching the attention of her Uncle and the rest including Jung Da Jung who's surprise to see the young girl. 

Director Moon's eyes widened at Ye Ji's presence watching the girl march towards him shaking her head at him unbelievably. " You're early-- "

" Aren't you being too rude towards Ms. Jung? " Ye Ji cuts him off surprising the man " Why would you discipline her for getting divorce? that's such a low blow Uncle. "

Turning towards Jung Da Jung, Ye Ji took her hands as she apologetically sent Da Jung a look " I'm sorry for what my uncle said to you, I'll try to talk to hi-- "

" Ya Ya Ya " Director Moon tutted removing Ye Ji's hands from Da Jung as he shook his head at the young girl " Who said you can interfere with my work? "

" Who said you can say such things to my friends' mom? " Ye Ji rebutted before shaking her head at her uncle who she later on grabbed his wrist " Ms. Jung is really kind, she doesn't deserve such an unfair treatment. Could you please just listen to me first before disciplining her? "

Director Moon sharply inhaled, his gaze wandering towards the rest stopping onto Da Jung for a minute as he thought before clicking his tongue in annoyance and nodded his head earning a wide grin from Kwon Ye Ji who is quick to turn around and look at Da Jung, sending the woman a sweet smile.