Sixty Eight

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

As expected, Kwon Ye Ji got the stares and received a lot of attention when she walked inside the court with Kwon Ho Chang holding Ye Joon, the game have been starting for good 30 minutes although that isn't a problem to Goo Ja Sung. One of his team mate nudged his shoulder and pointed to where Ye Ji is seated, Ja Sung turned around a big smile appearing on his lips when he saw his son, now placed on Ye Ji's lap. Ye Ji holding Ye Joon's small hand and carefully waving it to his way.

Holding his hand up, he waved back causing for some to smile at the interaction of the two. And just like those who reacted around Ye Ji, Ja Sung also dealt with it earlier and honestly, the looks or the whispers didn't affect him as he thought it would. Maybe before he'd act quick and immediately tell the person to shut up but now, the maturity weighs more than that. He thinks that those opinions doesn't really matter.

Yes, It was wrong and it was irresponsible of them. Telling the news to the public doesn't mean they're normalizing teenage pregnancy, 'cause they don't. Parenthood is a big word. Big responsibility. Not everyone are ready to commit their self to that. And not everybody have the privilege to raise a kid at such a young age. Although they did have it good since they both came from a filthy family where they won't have to worry about the price of milk, diapers and such. Unlike those who have to raise it on their own, with no help from their parents and are struggling where to get money. 

Even though, the feelings and the emotions of raising a kid are just the same for the two. Whether you're rich or not. What matters more is how you'd raise your own kid. Give them what they deserve and protect them. 

Kwon Ye Ji doesn't want Ye Joon to experience what she had experience growing up, that goes the same for Goo Ja Sung. The emotional, physical and mentally abusive behavior? They're going to make sure that Ye Joon wouldn't feel any of that. They wanted to raise him as a kid whose comfortable around them, comfortable enough to tell them what happened to his day without any hesitation, comfortable enough for Ye Joon to feel that he's loved and truly cared for. 

Both of them don't know where to start or how to start actually. What they do know is as days passes by, all of their actions as a parent have already been thought of before acting it out. They don't want to be those kinds of parents who would just act without thinking at first. They want to be considerate of what their kid would feel.

" Your son is cute " Ja Sung's basketball team mate chuckled waving to Ye Joon's direction, his statement making Ja Sung smile giddily

" Isn't he? " He giggled " Ah, if only you saw how cute he looked when he took his first step. He's like a bear "

" I'm glad you and your girlfriend kept him " The 5'9 boy grinned as he gave Ja Sung a light pat on his back " He have your eyes "