Sixty three

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Goo Ja Sung don't know if it really is what's happening or it's just him. He swore everything's alright between him and Ye Ji but he couldn't understand why there would be moments where Kwon Ye Ji would shut him out and be distant. And like mentioned, he have been patient for her although the curiosity is killing him. He'd either find her staring onto her window or studying all night which she always do to keep her mind off things. 

He and Ye Ji just had dinner with both of their fathers and it went well so the cold atmosphere that she'd bring with her is confusing him. But it didn't change the fact that his feelings had grown deeper for her.

Asking Gi Yong for some advice wasn't helpful at all and it goes the same for Jung Ho--- can he blame them? They haven't been in a relationship. Truth is, Ye Ji's his first girlfriend and the only person he took seriously. He did have some past flings and some few girls from other schools that he talked to but those only lasted for days and if lucky, a week. So I guess you can say that students from other schools are surprised when they found out that Ye Ji's the first and serious girlfriend. 

" --- Something's bothering her, I just don't know what it is " Ja Sung finishes as he slump down beside Si-Woo and Ko U-Yeong, he didn't even bother to ask if the two could help he just started blabbering out of nowhere giving the two no other choice but to listen.

" Have you tried asking her? " Hong Si-Woo asks eyeing the boy who kept frowning and huffing like a 5 year old kid.

" I did " Ja Sung replies " but all she'd say is everything's fine and that I'm worrying too much "

" Give her time " U-Yeong exhales giving him a smile as he pat Ja Sung's shoulder " She'll eventually come around. You need to be a little more patient, forcing it out of her will only make her mad. "

" You're right " Ja Sung inhales nodding his head before repeating it once again, more determined this time " you're right "

The Kwon girl couldn't help but laugh once Bo Bae and So Min started telling her all the rumors that surrounded when she was gone. Staying at home was starting to feel depressing to her so she needed to do something and head back to how things are before to get rid of what's bothering her. Plus, deep down she knew that staying at home and moping around won't be good for the baby. Now, it's not all about herself but her baby. 

" Ah one month left and we're all off to college " Ye Seul sighs with a smile, resting her head on top of Jung Ho's shoulder. " What are you planning to take Jung Ho? "

" hmmm " Jung  Ho hums as he thinks before snapping his fingers " Ah! a Fashion designer -- What do you think? "

Ye Seul gasps turning to him and squished his cheeks together making Ye Ji laugh when Jung Ho screeched " Oh that would be so perfect for you! Don't forget to get me as your model "

" Why would I want you to be my model? " He complains earning a loud huff from the girl " You'd just sabotage my fashion show "

" I won't! " Ye Seul protested sounding offended as she scoff at her friend, the two of them bickering whilst Ye Ji watch them with a smile on her lips not minding Bo Bae and the rest who started to complain about the two.

Doesn't it sound sad? That everyone would go to college, enjoy some parties and go on friendly dates while her-- she doesn't know what the future holds for her. Obviously, she'd have trouble attending college pregnant. She'd receive a lot of criticism from the campus, the students, the society and of course to those who are all looking forward for her to finally lead her fathers' business. 

She knew that her current state would put dirt on her fathers' career and the business. Along that, she also don't know how Ja Sung's father would handle it once they find out. There's a lot of things happening and she doesn't know where to start and how to handle everything.

But what she know is she doesn't want to abort the baby. She's now on the journey of becoming a mother-- a teenage one. She wouldn't want her baby to grow up without a mother too, so she's so sure that getting rid of the baby is something she won't ever do.

One of the things she's sure of doing now is leaving the volleyball team. She thinks overworking herself might harm her baby so she's thinking of making Ye Seul the new volleyball captain. After all, she trusts her best friend and could perfectly lead the team well. She's glad to know that there are no longer awkward moments between the two of them, Ye Seul clearly stated that she was talking to a new girl and how interested she is to her. That made her happy. 

" When are you letting me see my niece? " Sang Hwi sighed at Ho Chang, literally barging right into his office despite the protest from Ho Chang's assistant. " If anything, she should be away from you. Who knows what you'd do to her again--- "

" I was wrong and I get that but being with her right now is what she needed. Why? Do you think she'd stay with you after you helped that woman go near her? What were you thinking? You out of all people know how the truth would hurt Ye Ji and still you let Chang Min-- "

" She was guilty of leaving her kid, I gave her a chance that's why I did it. It wasn't easy for me to do so too " Sang Hwi scoffed at him " Plus, Ye Ji was bound to find out --- "

" That still doesn't give you the right to just let her back into Ye Ji's life as if nothing happened " Ho Chang yelled, glaring at his older brother. 

Silence fell between the two of them, their chest moving up and down as they glare at each other. The silence between them is tense and harsh, as if any time soon, one would throw a fist onto someone's face. Ho Chang for the past weeks learned that he was wrong. It wasn't easy for him to accept that as he have a big ego and his pride is high. It hurt him. But he knows that the remaining following years with Ye Ji? He could use that to turn things around. As if in one blink--- all he could think of is make sure that he won't be that kind of person anymore. 

So once he got home, the first person he went to see is his daughter. Everything's tiring for him that he just needed to get a look of Ye Ji, to somehow make him feel alright. But when he did, all he saw was Goo Ja Sung on her bed with his hands on his head. 

" Goo Ja Sung? " He says in surprise, his eyes wandering around the room once again to see any sign of his daughter but none. The boy turned to him, seeing his bloody shot eyes, clearly from crying which alarmed him. " What happened? Where's Ye Ji? " 

Goo Ja Sung couldn't bring himself to talk, all that kept replaying his mind is what Ye Ji had said to him. How she'd only ruin him and his future. He doesn't understand it. They're okay, nothing's wrong and they are both happy. So he doesn't understand why she'd do that out of the blue. 

Through his blurry vision from his tears, he could somehow see Ho Chang bending down in front of him. An unusual action coming from the man. Sobbing as he glanced through Kwon Ye Ji's window, seeing the hard pouring rain, he finally managed to choked out.

" She broke up with me Mr. Kwon " 

Author's note :

I hope you are all doing well. This chapter may seem too sudden but I wanted to make it realistic as I could. Also, could we just appreciate how worried Ho Chang got when he saw Ja Sung crying? ahhhh

Anyway, Thank you for still being here with me. I appreciate you all, a lot. 

Lots of love, EL.