Sixty Seven

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

[ 6 MONTHS LATER ]

They don't know if it's really just them or time really did fly fast. It's as if it was only yesterday when they marched down the halls in their graduation outfit and now? In one blink, they've gone to college. And as mentioned, Serim High is now accepting College students, which explained as to why Ye Seul stayed there and lead the volleyball team, just like what Ye Ji had favored her to do. Aerum and the rest of the team still missed having Ye Ji around but having Ye Seul with them really made them less worry. 

Ji Ho is still dating Hong Si-A, their dating news did surprised their friends and of course--- Jung Da Jung. But it was alright with her as Si-A seemed more happier. They've all moved on into their chosen directions in life which wasn't an easy thing to do at first and that phase is completely normal for someone who fears what might tomorrow bring to them.

But their anxiousness was changed into excitement, a very pure one. Bo Bae and So Min both got accepted in their dream school, the two of them sharing an apartment together which is a huge step for them who are not used to being away from their parents. 

Hong Dae Young on the other hand managed to go back to his old self. He remember crying on the polished court of Serim High's gym, crying his heart out, begging so he could go back to his old self. He learned enough to know what he should've done years ago as a father and as a husband. He lacked a lot of things and realizing all of those to finally being able to make it up for them, all he's thirsting for is to go back to what he presently looked like. 

But what it all took to bring him back is to sincerely apologize to the woman who he made her feel shitty for doing what he decided years ago. He fantasized the life he wanted too much that he was blinded by it, unaware that he was losing connection with the people who really mattered most to him. So he did managed to attend Hong Si-Woo's game, not as Ko U-Yeong but finally as-- Hong Dae Young. It was the perfect moment. To see the excitement all over Si-Woo's face when he saw that he's there with Da Jung. He was finally home. 

Not only that but Jung Da Jung is finally back to JBC Headquarters, with the help of her fellow co-worker by posting the CCTV footage of Da Jung helping her when she was secretly taken a photo underneath her skirt. The media and the people had gotten more fond of the woman, there really isn't anything to hate on Da Jung, the woman have always been grounded and kind. So when Ye Ji heard about it, she was thankful and happy for Da Jung.

Oh Chang Min? Ah. Right. 

Kwon Ye Ji still haven't forgive her, it wasn't easy for her to. Well she was planning to until she saw Chang Min's two kids, the first one is who she had two years after Ye Ji was born whilst the second was the new born baby she had months ago before she went finding for Ye Ji. It was a painful sight for Ye Ji that time, the fact that they had the chance to be raised by their mother who is also hers. She couldn't stay more than ten minutes that time, because when that sunk in her, she found it hard to stop the tears. All she managed to say that day is that she's pregnant and that she will be the best mother for her kid--- that's all.