nineteen

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

When that kiss happened, Goo Ja Sung saw how fast Kwon Ye Ji bolted out of his room. She was holding her lips, face flushed from the kiss and left her other pair of slippers inside his room. Both of them didn't had a proper sleep that night, all they could think about is the kiss--- their first kiss and they didn't know that it would be with their enemies.

From that same night, Jung Da Jung received a paper that happened to be a certificate of resignation of Hong Dae Young. She was shock and hurt, because from what she knows is that Dae Young told her that he is having a business trip in Busan so when she saw that it didn't made sense for a second not until she realized that Dae Young fed her with a lies.

She tried her best to avert her mind from it the next day, attending an exclusive interview with the same famous baseball player Ye Ji Jun. Who happened to start having quite an interest towards Da Jung. Within that same day, Kwon Ye Ji did her very best to avoid Ja Sung.

Ignoring his gaze or even crossing paths with him. And it's crazy how that one simple kiss they shared made her mind hazy that all of her concentration was thrown out of the window. Wearing their PE uniform, Kwon Ye Ji quickly jogged towards the rest who are all scattered in the field.

" Are you alright? " Bo Bae asked noticing how jumpy Ye Ji has been since this morning " you seem tense "

" nothing " Ye Ji lies shaking her head and forced out a laugh at Bo Bae " everything's completely fine, I'm not worried about anything or thinking about anyo-- "

" Ya Kwon Ye Ji " Goo Ja Sung called out loudly, for the seventh time this day growing frustrated whenever the girl would just pretend that she didn't hear him or his presence isn't nowhere near her at all

Ye Ji flinched before coughing loudly thrice " Right. Phew. Did you hear anything? "

Bo Bae and So Min opened their mouth to talk as the two awkwardly looked back and forth at Ja Sung and Ye Ji but Ye Ji added again with a nervous laugh " see? you didn't hear anything. Glad we're on the same page "

Ja Sung frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair glaring at the back of Ye Ji's head, with Gi Yong looking at him confuse " What's going on? "

Ja Sung turned to Gi Yong, cheeks turning red before coughing loudly and waved his hands at his friend " What do you mean? Nothing's going on-- "