forty four

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

When Sunday morning came, Kwon Ye Ji found herself tuck under the white sheets. Her arms around Goo Ja Sung's naked torso, her head resting on his arms -- their legs tangled together. She could hear Ja Sung's heavy breathing, his chest slowly moving up and down signaling that the boy is still fast as sleep.

Blinking as she adjusts with the brightness of the room, her eyes slowly wandered around the room stopping at the wall clock that's placed just across the bed.

9 : 18 A.M

With Ja Sung's arms tightening more around her waist, her eyes shot up towards the boy seeing Ja Sung stirring up a low husky groan escaping pass his lips. Snuggling closer to the boy, she inhaled his familiar scent a small smile slowly appearing on her lips.

" Are you awake? " Ja Sung quietly asked, his voice low and raspy. Kissing her head softly.

" Hmm " Ye Ji muttered loud enough for him to hear. Meeting his gaze, she watched as Ja Sung smiled down at her making her sharply inhale. Goo Ja Sung with his bed hair, raspy voice and half sleepy eyes makes him ten times attractive than he already is. " Hi "

" Hi " He breathed in awe at the girls beauty, closing his eyes before facing Ye Ji going onto his side, hugging her and pulling her closer to his body. " What time is it? "

" it's nine twenty three now " Ye Ji softly replies after glancing at the wall clock once again, giving his chest a soft peck " We have to head home before they notice we're gone the whole night "

" Can't we stay here for another hour? " he sighs obviously not liking the idea making her laugh

" Come on " She stated pulling away from the boys grip, giving his back a light pat waiting for him to open his eyes to which he did, moments later. Hugging the white sheets closer to her body to cover her chest making Ja Sung laugh " what? "

" What's the point of hiding? " He snicker raising his hand to teasingly pull down the white sheets she's holding causing for her round cheeks to turn red, gripping the sheets tighter. " I've seen all of it so you don't have to be shy--- "

" Still " She interrupts rolling her eyes at him her gaze stopping at him, seeing the small smile on his face. And there it goes again, her heart hammering through her chest.