thirteen

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Friday. Today's Friday, the volleyball girls' game. The game they've been preparing for weeks and what Ye Ji's making anxious.

On top of that Jung Da Jung, wife of Dae Young (U-Yeong)-- after being accepted as part of the new JBC team. She was delighted of course, after going viral last night when she professionally continued the interview she was having with a famous Baseball player even when someone had poured some water on her.

The little scene was caught on cam, uploaded on YouTube and was aired on television which made people look up to her, adoring how professionally she handled the interview despite being new to the team. 

Although someone isn't happy that she's part of the JBC team, after hearing that she's a mother. And that is the JBC director, Brother of Kwon Ho Chang and uncle of Kwon Ye Ji----- Director Moon Sang Hwi.

Da Jung had gotten first at the evaluation but after hearing about her past, Director Moon immediately told the team leader to put Da Jung in third place, not wanting Da Jung to ruin the name of JBC.

Maybe it really did came from their bloodline.

The way how the Kwon and the Moon would always find ways to get rid of people who could ruin their name, the reputation they hold and everything they worked hard for. But it's a side of Moon Sang Hwi that Kwon Ye Ji doesn't know --- the 18 year old girl adored her uncle and is clueless that he is not any different to her father.

The girls are all lined up with students starting to fill the whole court, getting their seats on the benches the basketball varsities being one of those. Ye Ji faced her teammates after tying her hair neatly and rests her hands on her hips before putting on a determined look " Okay. Stick with the plan, no matter how annoyed we get with the flow of the game let's remember the plan and calm ourselves. We wouldn't be able to focus if we let the annoyance get into us "

Pacing back and forth in front of her team, she held her chin up and continued " Let's all do our best. I believe in all of you, you know that right? So lets win this "

Ye Seul grinned at her before nodding her head towards Ye Ji when Ye Ji gave her a knowing nod, facing the rest of her teammates she spoke " Warm up, 10 minutes. let's go "

Ye Ji looked to her left seeing her father along with two security guards entering the court, with students glancing to his way Ye Ji dragged herself towards her father who stopped beside the Principal. Stopping in front of him, Ye Ji greeted her father by politely bowing her head.