thirty five

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Gi Yong nervously let out a breath turning to Ja Sung who's seated beside him, the boy in deep thoughts and is staring at Ye Ji. Placing the simple designed of bouquet on the table, the rest of his friends turned to him in utter shock.

" Woah, what's that for? " Hee Jun, one of their friends gasped catching Goo Ja Sung's attention " I mean -- Who's that for?? "

Goo Ja Sung watched Gi Yong smile to himself before answering shyly " It's for Ye Ji "

" Kwon Ye Ji? " Ja Sung repeated growing annoyed, letting out a bitter scoff " Are you serious? Are you really confessing to her? "

" Why are you so grumpy? " Gi Yong muttered, complaining before rolling his eyes then nodded his head " And yeah I'm serious "

Ja Sung looked at him unbelievably shaking his head in irritation, running his fingers through his hair. Of course, Gi Yong doesn't know what's going on between him and Ye Ji. Should he just tell it to Gi Yong would back off? Or maybe come up with a lie

" Didn't you hear? " Ja Sung spoke confidently taking a sip of water from the glass, facing Gi Yong with a small mischievous smirk " Ye Ji's dating someone already "

" Really? " Hee Jun exclaims completely surprised turning to Gi Yong who had the same expression. Hee Jun laughs shaking his head at Gi Yong " If that so then you should be careful, her boyfriend might come at you "

" It's probably just some rumour " Gi Yong mindlessly chuckled waving his hands at them but Ja Sung let out a bitter laugh, narrowing his eyes on him

Leaning in, Ja Sung lowered his voice his tone coming out coldly " How are you so sure? I heard he's pretty strong, one punch and you're dead "

" Did you see her boyfriend? You must've since you two are neighbors " Hee Jun gushed turning around to look over where Ye Ji is seating, sighing he continued " He's so lucky. Kwon Ye Ji is the complete package "

Ja Sung secretly smirked to himself giving Gi Yong a side eye glance seeing how worried the boy had become. Liking what he had heard from Hee Jun. Right. He is lucky to have Ye Ji but another thought entered his mind causing for his smirk to fade.

They're not even together.

The relationship the two of them have is unlabeled.