Sixty six

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ye Ji arrived at Serim High in her uniform, wearing one of Ja Sung's hoodie. After noticing for the past days that her bump have been getting a bit bigger, she have been mindful of wearing tight dresses or any clothes that would show it. She wanted it to be a secret to the rest, although she would let the few know especially the two, Ye Seul and Jung Ho.

Smirking, she saw Hong Si-A and Ji Ho in the middle of the corridor holding each others' hands. Hong Si-A haven't filled her with what's new between her and Ji Ho, Ye Ji kind of known that the boy likes Si-A for a long time. To tease the two who are too busy hushing each other, she scamper her way towards them and purposely shoved Ji Ho to the side and hugged Si-A's arm, breaking off their hands that was holding each other not long ago.

" YAH " Ji Ho huff throwing her a look but Ye Ji only grinned at him

" Ah, good morning " She tutted in a teasing manner before facing Si-A and pulled her with her as the three of them make their way through the hallway with Ji Ho muttering something under his breath to which Ye Ji ignored. Whispering, She smirked at Si-A " I think you have something to tell me, don't you think so Hong Si-A? "

" yah, what are you talking about? " Si-A lies groaning as she roll her eyes, hiding her blushing cheeks by facing to her right. 

" I already saw the two of you " Ye Ji pokes winking at her causing for Si-A to look at her once again " Don't lie. Plus It's not like there's something wrong with it "

Si-A pursed her lips groaning when Ye Ji squealed knowing very well that it was Si-A's way of defeat, glancing over her shoulder to see Ji Ho pouting at her, Ye Ji turned her gaze back to Si-A and asked " So, since when? "

" Last week " Si-A quietly replied then smiled when she saw Ye Ji's happy grin " Are you really that happy? Don't jump too much, the ba-- "

Covering her mouth in an instant, Ye Ji whined " Why would you mention that here? "

" Oh right " Si-A giggled quietly hugging Ye Ji as they stop by the entrance of their room " Sorry, but really, stop jumping cause it's making me worry "

" Okay mom " Ye Ji sighs jokingly, the two of them laughing as they step inside the room

The rumor that passed room per room was now shut down as students thinks that Ye Ji is not really pregnant although there are few who are still certain, more now finds it ridiculous as there really isn't proof of it. And so Ye Ji remained good in the eyes of the rest. Still that well put and genius girl, what makes her different now is her open relationship with Goo Ja Sung. Although she's busy juggling her relationship, friends and herself, she still makes sure that she delivers her works very well and do her academic responsibilities. It wasn't an easy thing to do but what made her determined is the small human inside of her.