fifty nine

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Pushing her hair up in a high pony tail, Ye Ji sat on the bench already in her volleyball clothes putting on her shoes while the rest of her team mates stretched around her. Looking up she could see that most students are starting to fill the gym court, her eyes wandering for any sign of her boyfriend Ja Sung.

" Are you sure you're okay? " Ye Seul asks worriedly, placing a hand on her shoulder to catch Ye Ji's attention. " You threw up two times already "

" I'm fine, it must've been from the food I ate " Ye Ji replies giving her an assuring smile

" Hmmm " Ye Seul hummed as she quietly thinks to herself. Sitting down beside her, Ye Seul combed her long black hair and continued " You've been puking for two weeks now, are you sure you're alright? Maybe you're sick or something--- "

" I'm fine " Ye Ji lightly laughs nudging her gently " I'm fine. You worry too much "

" How can I not? " Ye Seul sigh pouting at her " Is everything alright with you and your dad now? Is Ja Sung looking out for you well? "

" No and yes " Ye Ji replied sending her a small smile before glancing at herself at the folding mirror that Ye Seul had held up for her, touching her cheeks she groaned " Why do i feel like I'm getting fat? My face looked rounder and bigger don't you think? "

" Yeah " Ye Seul agrees poking her right cheek " You're just eating well. That's nice "

" I feel fat tho " Ye Ji mutter in complain before sharply inhaling and stood up turning to look at Ye Seul before waving for the rest of the team to gather around to which they did and from there she placed all of her full attention and started to talk to them as the leader of the volleyball team.

If they win this game then they're in for finals and having that, they've trained hard for this specific day not really wanting to lose the chance to fight with other schools. And even if they lose then at least they tried, although losing this game would make Ye Ji uneasy as she was used to always winning every game for her dad. Is her father even going to watch? Ho Chang always watches her game and even though she'd always receive a critic right after, what matters is Ho Chang watched and that he was there.

The gym was soon filled by students, staffs and parents who are also welcome to come and watch. Including Jung Da Jung who gotten closer to Ye Ji beside her is Chang Min who she met weeks ago when they both visited Ye Ji at the hotel. They were both relieved to hear that the girl finally decided to live with her uncle temporarily as things between her and her father are still not good. Director Moon Sang Hwi on the other hand is in the middle of an important meeting and is itching to leave since he had promised Ye Ji that he would come and watch to which the girl appreciated.