twenty nine

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ye Ji abruptly sat up groaning when she saw the brightness around her, scratching her eyes as she adjusts with the brightness of her room a yawn left her lips. Her eyes immediately snapping towards her phone when she heard it ringing, hissing under her breath when she realized she had fallen asleep from waiting for Goo Ja Sung.

Answering the phone call, she held the phone to her ear her voice coming out groggy " Hello? "

" Did i wake you? " A voice asks, a familiar one. Ye Ji's eyebrows furrowed in confusion checking the caller ID but all she saw was an unknown number, putting the phone back on her ear 

" Who is this? " Ye Ji asked out of curiosity, the boy on the other line chuckled 

" Its me, U-Yeong " Ko U Yeong replies causing for a sigh of relief come out of her lips " I got your number from Si-Woo, I hope you don't mind "

Kwon Ye Ji stood up hurrying towards her window to check on Goo Ja Sung's window, checking if the boy had come home. Averting her attention back to U Yeong she answered " No it's fine, why'd you call? "

" Ah " U Yeong inhales " It's about Goo Ja Sung, he got wasted last night I carried him at my house since I don't know where he lives--- "

" he's there? " Ye Ji cuts him off before exclaiming " WASTED? "

" o-oh yeah " U Yeong stammered in surprise, not expecting such reaction from the girl making him confuse. Shaking his head, U Yeong sighed taking a quick glance to Ja Sung who's still fast asleep " Anyway, could you pick him up? I don't think he knows his way back home since our way must be new to him "