Sixty four

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ye Ji doesn't know how long she have been walking at the streets. In her school uniform with no umbrella as the rain continued to pour on her. Every step she took was painful for her, her heart kept aching as she replayed how she broke up with Ja Sung.

It was ridiculous of her yes but she really doesn't know what to do. Telling Ja Sung about being pregnant means ruining his future. And she couldn't afford to do that to him. It's best if it's only her future that would get affected, she'd focus on the baby instead. She thought a lot about it and she knew that if Ja Sung founds out, she could ruin not only his future but the way he'd be living for the next years. He won't be able to play basketball anymore nor hang out with his friends and enjoy how teens would enjoy. Instead, he'd have to think maturely for her and her kid and she just can't let that happen. She'll take away his happiness. 

People were giving her weird and sympathetic looks as she walks, everyone's under their own umbrella while she doesn't even bother to get one. Her hair is damped and so is her uniform, her eyes are swollen from crying and sobs just couldn't stop escaping past her lips. She doesn't even care if people would think of her as an insane person, she's too heartbroken to do so.

Ho Chang couldn't call her phone as she left it on her bed, the man pacing back and forth inside his bedroom as he thought of where Ye Ji could possibly be. Seeing Goo Ja Sung cry made him realize how serious the two are and so even when he didn't approve of their relationship at first, he's still shock to suddenly find out that the two broke up. No. That his daughter broke up with the poor boy. 

Ja Sung's cries as he asks him on what he had done wrong kept replaying in his mind. He pities the boy. Taking his coat with him, Ho Chang rushed out of his bedroom and down the stairs, meeting few maids by the end. Catching his breath as he took the car keys from the driver, he told the maids, sternly " Keep an eye on Ja Sung. Try to make him eat or anything to cheer him up. I'll go and find Ye Ji "

" Yes, Mr. Kwon " The maids politely replies watching as the man starts to run out of the house. It's a relief to them, to see how the atmosphere inside the house is slowly changing. How Ho Chang's slowly changing. The driver stood there dumbfounded, sharing a look with the maids, the women shrugging their shoulders at him while the few starts to make their way to the kitchen about to make dinner for the poor heart broken boy inside Ye Ji's room. 

With his hair all messy and eyes swollen, Ja Sung forced to drag himself towards the bathroom to wash his face but when he did, his eyes stops by the trash bin where a folded paper is placed in. He didn't bother to take it at first but since it kept bugging his curiosity, he snatched it from the trash bin and opened it.