forty two

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ye Ji had been waiting for Kwon Ho Chang's arrival. Wanting to talk to her father regarding the personal locker room he had asked Mr. Kang for and the two personal guards he had set up for her. She doesn't need any of it. She was relieved though to see that the guards hadn't followed her all the way to her room. Although most part of her already know that there's a small chance of Kwon Ho Chang arriving home, she still tried. 

Opening her phone, she mindlessly saw herself going through her gallery. Scrolling down the pictures taken for the past years and months. Her thumb stopped, eyebrows furrowing when she saw an unfamiliar photos. Something she didn't remember taking it. Tapping it, the photo showed full screen making the corner of her lips move up.

" when did he take this? " She whisper to herself

A photo of her sleeping on Goo Ja Sung's chest, her lips slightly parted, hair messy and her arms wrapped around his torso. Whilst Ja Sung's smiling with his head resting on top of hers, his free hand resting on top of her shoulder. A laugh escaped pass her lips after she swiped to the next photo, hands flying over to her lips as she stifle a laugh.

It's a photo of her in the same exact place but the only difference is that she was yawning at the photo. What made the photo much better is it had captured Ja Sung's panicked look, his eyes wide along with his mouth gaped open. The photo was slightly blurred and she could tell that Ja Sung wasn't intending to take a photo of that time but it did and actually ---- she liked it more than the previous one.

With a smile on her lips her mind went back to every moment she had with him, her heart fluttering. Biting her lower lip, she stood up closing her text book and went over to her closet grabbing a hoodie before carefully stepping out of her bedroom. Not bothering to change her oversized tee and shorts. All she took with her is her phone, wallet and the white sneakers she always use. 

Taking a quick glance on the living room, she knew that if she leave through the main door the guards would see her and she's thankful that they have a back door by the kitchen. Used just in case for emergencies. Making her way towards the kitchen as quiet as she could, the maids are too busy in cleaning Ho Chang's office to even notice her walking pass the office to the Kitchen. Succeeding, she lets out a sigh of relief once she's out. Going through the back gate that guards barely watched, she soon found herself out of her household with her phone next to her ear.