Zoro - A Chemistry Sir

"Okay Okay Jokes apart. Let's gain some knowledge now. Open your books and write the given questions" Zoro said in a serious way.
Everyone did as he said.
After some time he distributed the test papers after correction.
Rii was just turning his pages and looking at his sir by making weird faces.
"I've written all the correct answers. But why did he gave me just 60 marks. Is he mad or what. I'm a top student" Rii thought.
"Sir, who is the one with highest marks?" Jack asked
"Yn got full marks i.e, 100%" Zoro replied.
Everyone's eyes widened in shock.
"How's that even possible? She's the one who face trouble even to pass exams" a girl behind Rii said.
Rii caught Yn, Jack and the sir exchanging looks. But he ignored.
Sir started explanation "So, Na+Na is equals to?"
"Na2" Rii answered
"Wrong answer. It is equal to NaNaNaNa" and Zoro started dancing. Some students also started after watching him especially Yn and Jack.
"Oh God. I guess he isn't a teacher" Rii wondered before his gaze stuck on yn and Jack sharing a high five.
"Wait a minute. They were three when I first came in class. But now, they're only two. Fine I got it" he said to himself and slowly moved out of the class. He went to principal's office but the principal was not available. He was about to exit the room when a paper came upon him due to the wind. He saw that paper, it included Chemistry sir's photo and further details. He took that paper and went to check that, is he the same or not. When he stepped in the corridor, he saw students running and rockets flying. He also saw Chemistry sir laughing with yn and Jack. It was the moment when his doubt vanished and he caught him. He went towards him and pulled off his moustache.
"Your game is over sir. Oh correction, Fake Sir" Rii said to Zoro.
"Come, let's have a look at principal office" Rii continued and held Zoro's hand. He was moving towards the office but someone caught Rii's hand.
"Leave Zoro" yn said sternly
"The person who commit sins have to pay for it" Rii shoted back
Yn pulled Zoro back and glared at Rii.
"No one can make us pay for anything" she said
"I don't talk to girls" Rii said and again held Zoro's hand. Zoro pushed him. Rii got angry and punched Zoro.
Jack caught Rii's collar and pushed towards the wall. Rii was about to fight back but Yn held his tie and pulled towards her.
"Don't you dare do that again to Zoro" she said and left him. The trio joined their hands in air. They moved from there with their swag.
"Ouch Jack. Easy" Zoro said while Jack was curing him
"No. I'm not going to let go of this guy so easily" Yn said in anger
"What are we going to do now?" Jack asked.
She smiled thinking something and they stepped in the classroom with the principal.
"So, now it's the time for electing a leader. Interested students can stand up" principal ordered
Yn stood up. She was the only one who would stand for the election and that's the reason she have always been a leader. But, now at this point, there's someone who's going to give yn a tough competition. Rii also stood up for the election.
"Okay So Riyaz and Yn. This will be the first proper election for this batch. A leadership quality don't easily match everyone's personality. I know that, Yn has much experience but now it's the time to prove that. There will be competitions in the upcoming week. Three rounds will be conducted. 1st will be of sports. As you're in 11th now, let's go for football. 2nd round will be of extra curricular activities i.e, singing/dancing. 3rd and the most important will be a test for IQ level. You'll be handed a book from which you have to prepare for the test. Got it. Any questions?"
" Sir, singing or dancing is optional?" Rii asked
"No, You and Yn have to decide. What you both want it to be. After that, let me know" principal said
"I would prefer singing" Rii said
"But I would prefer dancing" Yn exclaimed

..........

How was this part? I kinda like JAZZ friendship? Do you? Let me know in the comment section. What would you prefer? Singing or Dancing. LoL. Okay. Don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.