Nazdeekiyan

It was night time when Jack and Zoro already drifted into sleep whereas Rii was on call with someone and yn was busy with her phone. She was scrolling social media but when she saw Rii moving out of the room she stood up and asked him, "Riyaz itni raat ko kaha jaa rahe ho?". "None of your business", he replied in a weird voice like he was at the edge of crying. Yn was about to ask further questions but he left. "What happened to him? Why do I feel that he's in some kind of trouble? Let me just follow him", she said to herself and followed Rii. She saw him coming out of the principal's room with a sad face. Yn went towards him and asked genuinely, "What happened Rii. Seems like you're in a problem. I can help you out". 
"I don't need your help", he said and was about to move but a message popped. Yn was so worried so she peeped into his phone. It was from Rii's mum saying, "Please beta come fast. It's urgent". Rii was unaware that yn saw his mum's message. Yn thought, "Iski mom ise bula rahi hai toh duffer jaa kyu nahi raha? Duffer woh nahi duffer toh mai hoon. Humare paas bikes hi kaha hai? Ek minute. I have an idea".
"Rii agar tumhe kahi jaana hai toh tum cab book karlo na", she said.
He looked at her and said, "Do you really think cabs are safe at this time?".
Yn replied in irritation, "Offo Rii, you're really a disaster. I'll book a cab for you. Where do you wanna go?"
"xyz hospital", he replied with a pale face.
"Hospital?", yn murmured and booked a cab. It arrived nearly in 5 minutes. The drive was silent as yn know that something is serious. After reaching, yn paid the bill and asked Rii to go inside the hospital. After some time, yn also entered. She saw a lady laying on the bed and a boy standing beside her.
"Mom. Don't worry. Everything will be fine", Rii said to his mother. She nodded and her gaze stuck on me so she asked, "Rii, who's she?". I stepped inside their space. Rii introduced me, "Mom, she's yn. My classmate. She's the one who helped me reach here". Yn's eyes widened in shock as she saw Rii praising her. After some formalities Rii and yn left. They hired a taxi. Yn was looking out of the window before she felt something weird. She looked at Rii who was hiding his tears. Yn placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "Rii. Sab kuch theek hojayega. Agar tum aise sad face banaoge toh mujhe bhi rona aajayega"
"No yn it's not about that. I'm the only support of my mom and so is she. I really love her a lot. I can't bear to loose her, I just can't..", he said. Yn consoled him and they were back to hotel. 
"Tum bed par sojao, mai yahan couch par so jaunga", Rii made a sweet gesture.
"Okay", yn replied and jumped on the bed and fell asleep. Rii smiled at her antics and laid on couch facing towards yn so that he can see her. He started adoring her by thinking, "Yn, aaj jo bhi tumne mere liye kiya hai na that means a lot to me. Maine tumhe apni problem nahi batayi phir bhi tumhe pata chal gaya ki mai koyi problem mein hoon. Maine tumhari help nahi maangi phir bhi tumne meri help kardi. Kyu? I don't know ki tumne kya intention se kiya but now I'm so clear ki meri feelings kya hai. Tomorrow I'll confess that I love you yn and I know that we both repel each other but keeping all these differences aside, LOVE ME IF YOU CAN".

......

Your author here. How was this part? Will he confess his feelings? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye Bye.