Let's Skate

"Nothing. Chal pizza khaane chalte hai" Zoro tried to change the topic.
Yn is a foodie so she never cares about her weight and all.

........

The trio were standing in the school corridor. Yn's gaze stuck on a guy who was skating. She loves to skate so she borrowed his shoes. Jack said "Aaj bohat crowd hai ground mein. Ab kaha skate karegi?". Yn gave an evil smile and the trio were ready for new adventure. Yn started skating in the school corridor and was screaming "Move Move" to everyone. Suddenly, Rii came in front, "MOVE" Yn screamed but he got confused what to do so he just placed his hand in surrender way. Yn lost her balance and the very next second, they both were on the floor. Yn was upon Rii. They both were just lost in each other's eyes. All the students were just looking at them. Jack and Zoro were also exchanging cute looks.
Jack screamed "Sir is coming". They both stood up. Rii said by rubbing his right elbow "Ouch. Can't you see and walk".
Yn shoted "Firstly, I can see and I also said you to move but you were the one who wanted to fell on floor. Secondly, I was not walking, I was skating"
"Firstly, I don't have any weird ideas like you to fell on floor and secondly, this isn't a skating poll. This is our corridor" Rii shoted back.
"Huh? Our corridor? This is my corridor" she said widening her eyes.
"Your corridor? Like seriously? Where is your name written?" he asked looking here and there.
Yn placed her hand in air and Jack handed a marker. Yn wrote her name on the wall of corridor and left by doing a hair flip with her swag. She again started to skate.
"Jo bhi ladka isse pyaar karega na, uski life toh poori barbaad ho jayegi" Rii murmured at his side.
"Apne aap ko samajhta kya hai? Incharge hai toh kya kuch bhi karega. Pata nahi konsi bad-naseeb ladki hogi jo isse pyaar karegi" Yn also murmured at her side.

........

"Maine kaha na ki yaha mai bethunga"
"Nahi. Pehle mai aaya tha toh mai hee bethunga"
A random fight was going on in between some boys. Yn was busy in her own chit-chat. Rii was trying to solve the matter but he needs help so he called their class teacher. She entered and there was a bit silence.
"I heard that fights are taking place in our classes for seats" she exclaimed.
Rii nodded in yes.
"So, I've decided to make you seat according to your roll numbers" she again announced.
Everyone were okay with her decision except the trio.
"Yaar, mujhe uss chipkali ke paas bilkul nahi bethna" Zoro said in a low voice.
"Mere baad kiska roll number hai?" Jack asked.
"Mera khud ka roll number hee mujhe nahi pata" Yn said biting her nails.
Teacher started arranging seats. Jack and Zoro were seated front-back.
"Please mera number Jack aur Zoro ke paas hee aaye please please" yn was praying to God.
"Yn, go and sit beside Zoro" teacher ordered. Yn smiled and happily sat beside Zoro.
"Mai toh pray kar rahi thi ki tumlog ke paas hee bethu mai" she said in a low voice to Jack and Zoro.
"Shayad tu yeh pray karna bhool gayi ki Riyaz tere paas na bethe" Zoro chased her.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section. Love you all. Bye bye.