Creep & Disaster

He kissed her literally. She was shocked and didn't know what to do. He got back and said in a cool way, "That wasn't my fault. Tumhe chup karane ka koyi aur raasta nazar hi nahi aya". Yn got angry and bursted out at him, "Kya matlab nazar nahi aaya? Nazre ghuma ke toh dekhte. You're such a creep".
"And you're such a disaster", he said rolling his eyes. They started quarreling
"You creep"
"YOu disaster"
"Creep"
"Disaster"
"Oh god", yn said with a stressful expression. Rii got confused so he asked, "What happened?"
"I forgot the way to bus", she said. Rii knew the way but he decided to chase her. "I also forgot", he pretended.
"What? How can you forget? You're a topper so you should remember each and everything", she shoted
"It was all your plan to have a round of this area. Now regret", he shoted back.
She took a deep breath and said, "Rii please. Yeh ladne ka time nahi hai.Mera phone toh dead hai. Give me your phone". Rii thought in his mind, "Yeh toh badi chaalu bandi nikli. Huh. Mai bhala isko mera phone kyu du".
"Mera phone bhi dead hai", he lied.
They were walking and walking until they heard a weird sound from the jungle. 
"What was that?", Yn asked looking towards the jungle.
Rii said, "Maybe a lion or tiger". Yn gulped her saliva when she heard that. Rii looked at her and asked, "Tumhe darr lagta hai kya?"
"No waayy", she replied with a fake smile.
Again they heard a roar and yn hugged Rii. Rii was just standing there not knowing what to do because it was the first time when a girl hugged him. "Rii...Rii..please take me out please please...", yn was continuously pleading by tightening her grip around Rii's waist and burying her face in his neck bone as much as she can. Rii slowly held her shoulders and said, "Don't worry yn, I'm here with you. Come let's go". Rii consoled her and took her right towards the bus. After being sat on their respective seats yn looked at Rii while she realized something but Rii just looked away because he knew that now he's gone. Yn stood up and sat beside Rii. She was continuously glaring him but he was just looking here and there trying to ignore yn but he has no idea how dangerous our yn is. She held Rii's collar, pulled him close to her face and asked, "You knew the way. Right?". He was scared so he just gulped his saliva and yn understood. Yn got back and Rii sighed in relief. She said, "Tumhari wajah se mai kitna darr gayi thi pata hai. Ab dekhna mai tumhe kaise darati hoon"
"Tum toh waise bhi mujhe darati hi rehti hoon", he murmured. 
"Huh? What did you just say?", she asked as if she heard it.
"Mai tumhare aage kabhi kuch bol paaya hoon?", he asked her with a fake smile.
"Tum kya koyi bhi mere aage kuch nahi bol sakta", she said in her swag with a hair flip

......

They finally reached their destination. Teacher was about to distribute rooms to everybody. 
"Ma'am where is Jack and Zoro's bus?", yn asked.
"Have patience yn. They'll just arrive. Oh here they are", she indicated towards the entry.
The trio shared a group hug. Rii was just behind them but who cares. "Yaar maine tumlog ko bohat miss kiya", yn complained.
"Hum log ko alag bus mein shift karwane ka plan iss teacher ka hee tha", Zoro said gritting his teeth.
Jack and yn exchanged evil looks. "Tumlog kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho", Zoro said in an irritated way. "Are you with us or not?", yn asked with a cute pout. Zoro nodded in yes. 
"Students. Now it is the time to decide your rooms. 1 room for 4 students okay", teacher said and everyone started quarreling for rooms but the trio and were just standing in a cool way. Rii went towards them and asked, "Tumlog ko room nahi chahiye kya?"
Then suddenly, a boy came and handed yn keys. "Last wala room hai na?", Jack asked to that boy. He nodded in yes and went back to the crowd for his own key. Yn said to Rii, "Humein jo chahiye woh khud chal kar humare paas aata hai". 
"Riyaz you can join us if you want", Zoro's tongue slipped.

......

Your author here. How was this part? Do you think Rii will agree? What will yn do to Zoro? Do pray for him. What do y'all say? Rii ko yn ke room me entry du ya nahi? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye Bye.