School Trip

"Riyaz", she said and sighed in relief. Rii came and pulled yn towards him freeing from Alen's grip. Yn bumped to his shoulder. She can look at Rii's face from corner of her eyes. She saw Rii burning with anger, his eyes started turning red, his veins were clearly visible and his teeth were so tightened. She got scared little bit. Alen tried to punch Rii but he held his fist and rotated. Alen moved back in pain. Rii rubbed yn's back and gestured her to stand at a corner. She did as he said. Alen again started running towards Rii but Rii punched him and he fell on the floor. Rii slowly bent at his level and said in a tight voice, "How dare you to touch her. She's mine just mine". He again started punching him until Alen pleaded, "I'm sorry please spare me. I'll never repeat this again". Rii stood there and said him to go. "Stop", yn said and both the boys gave her a confuse look. She stepped close to Alen and said, "Yn kisi ka udhaar nahi rakhti. Dekho na tumhari wajah se kitne marks aa gaye hai. On my hands and on my neck also". 
She looked at Alen from tip to toe. He was so confused and also was Rii. Within a second, she pinched Alen on his neck as hard as she can with her big nails. He screamed in pain. Yn stepped back and said, "The rest of the favour is already returned by Rii". Alen ran away from there. Rii gulped down his saliva when he saw yn coming towards him. He turned away and was about to move but stopped when yn said, "I don't love you. It was just a prank". Rii sighed in relief and looked at yn. "I already knew it", he said rolling his eyes and narrated the incident where he got to know about it. "Pehle se pata tha toh phir why you saved me?", she asked with a shock on her face. "I would've done that for any girl", he said with a shrug. 
"But why? To become a hero in their eyes?", she again questioned with the same shock.
He laughed and said, " Because my mother always say to respect girls and to save girls' respect. Anyway, mai chahta tha ki mai tumse loon revenge but i don't know why my heart denied. But what you've done na yn that's not fair. Iske liye mai tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga".
"Maafi maang bhi kaun raha hai?", she said in her swag and left by doing a hair flip on his face.
"She's such a disaster. God please shower some mercy on his whoever to be boyfriend", Rii murmured.

.......

"Everyone! Attention please. So, the most awaited time is here. Our school is planning a trip. Interested students can give their names", teacher made an announcement. Almost everyone gave their names including the trio but Rii was just sitting with his head inside book.
"Riyaz. Don't you wanna come?", teacher asked him.
"No teacher. I'm not interested", he said.
"Oh come on Riyaz. The place where we are going is some or other way related to our studies only. You'll definitely enjoy it", she exclaimed and he agreed.

......

"Can't you go somewhere else and sit", yn complained to Rii as he was sitting beside her in the bus on the way to trip. 
"I wish so but what to do? Teacher said me to sit here only and take care of you as you're so freaking disaster", he chased.
Yn faked a smile and rolled her eyes but then she realized what he just said. She was about to burst on him but he kept his bag in front of his face. After some time, the bus stopped.
"Did we reach?", a student asked.
"Not yet. Actually the Tyre got punctured", teacher said.
Rii stood up with a wide smile and said,"What's the big deal? Mai abhi theek karta hoon".
He was about to move but yn held his wrist and pulled back to his seat.
"Tum kya mechanic ho. Chup karke yahi betho", she said in a tight voice and scared Rii widening her eyes. Rii gulped his saliva and did as she said. 
Yn stood up and asked, "Teacher. What about a round of this area. It seems so good. I will be back in a short while".
Teacher glared at yn and shook her head in a big NO. "Pleaseee", yn pleaded with her most innocent expression. Teacher melted and said,"Okay but on one condition. You've to take Riyaz with you and be with him only. Get back fast".
Yn got furious but faked a smile and nodded in yes. They both were wandering together. 
"You girls are so smart" Rii said while looking at yn.
"We know that" she replied
"Smart but in a bad way" Rii continued
"What do you mean?" she questioned.
"You always use yourself like you just did today. You used your innocence and made teacher agree. I don't know why you girls are not like us"
"You boys are so creepy", she said and moved on but Rii was standing on his place.

(See the video to know what happened next. Watch till the end without skipping and don't miss the last scene)

.......

Your author here. How was this part? How will yn react now? Drop your views in the comment section. Don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye Bye.