Invitation

"Wow", everyone applaused.
Yn was about to step towards Rii but she saw that a girl was hugging him.
"Who's she? Why is he hugging her?", yn thought and went near them to see the girl. Suddenly, Rii's gaze went on yn so he aparted.
"Hey yn? What are you doing here?", the girl asked looking at yn.
Yn looked at the girl and then Rii.
"Natasha? Do you know her?", Rii asked the girl.
"Yeah. I know her, she's yn. We used to study together but because of some issues I have to shift", she explained.
"Hi Natasha. How are you doing?", yn asked with a tight smile.
Natasha smiled back and replied, "I'm doing well. I was just here to meet Riyaz".
"Why do you want to meet Riyaz?", yn asked pulling Rii towards her and standing infront of Natasha.
Natasha looked at them with a weird expression.
"Because he's my cousin", she said.
"Cousin", yn said looking at Rii. Rii nodded.
"Are you done? Rii come with me I need your help?", yn continued looking at Rii.
"My help?", Rii asked with a shock on his face.
Natasha was continuosly noticing them.
"Actually I wanted you both to come at my birthday party. Tomorrow at xyz place. Seven'o clock", Natasha invited them.
"Ok. We'll come. Bye", Rii said and pulled yn towards the room by holding her wrist.
He locked the door.
"Kya kar rahi thi tum?", he asked glaring at her.
"Mai kya kar rahi thi? Tum kya kar rahe the? Waise toh bada kehte phirte ho, I don't talk to girls. Natasha se itna... ", she stopped while saying.
Rii widened his eyes and asked, "Cousin hai woh meri", he exclaimed.
"I know her woh.. ", she again stopped.
"Woh kya?", Rii asked.
"Forget it", she said and unlocked the door to move out but stopped.
"Ek second. Mai kyu bahar jaau? Tum jaao bahar", she said with anger.
Rii got confused so he asked, "Mai kyu bahar jaau?"
"Kyun ki mai keh rahi hoon", she exclaimed and pushed him out of the room.
"Ajeeb ladki hai", he said to himself and went into the garden for a walk.
There was a knock at yn's door. She opened the door while saying, "Rii maine kaha na... " but she stopped when she saw Jack and Zoro. She gestured them to come in.
"Kya hua? Itni stressed kyu hai?", Jack asked.
Yn started, "Yaar woh aayi thi Natasha. Woh Riyaz ki cousin hai. Can you just believe? Tumlog jaante ho na ki kitni C Grade ladki hai woh. She just want boys and boys. Aaj jaise woh Rii ko dekh rahi thi mera mann toh kar raha tha rocket pe bethake alien planet par bhej doon. Usne mujhe aur Rii ko invite kiya hai uski birthday party par. Mai toh marr jaati par uski party mein bilkul nahi jaati but mujhe jaana hoga. We can't trust that girl. Usne Rii ke saath kuch aisa waisa kardiya toh? I have to go. But mai Rii ko kaise samjhau ki woh sahi ladki nahi hai. Mai samjhaane bhi jaau toh woh ulta mujhe hee suna dega. After all woh uski cousin hai toh obviously uski side lega na". She looked at Jack and Zoro who were already looking at her with their hands placed under their chins.
"Tumlog mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho?", she asked.
"Tujhe Riyaz ki itni fikar kyu ho rahi hai?", Jack asked while sitting beside yn.
"Tujhe pyaar toh nahi hogaya usse", Zoro asked while sitting on the other side of yn.
Yn glared at both of them.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? I really want Natasha to be thrown on alien planet. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote.

Also check my new fanfic

Also check my new fanfic. This is going to be different like always.