Debate

"May I come in ma'am", yn asked permission before entering the class room. Teacher said to come inside.
"Look yn. We have three topics in option.
•Advantages of Mobile phones
•Women Education
•Mother Earth
Choose any one and prepare a speech on it. After that, come to me for cross check. If I pass that speech, you can perform in the competition. If not, then you've to again prepare a new speech which can take much time. So, concentrate and do well. Any questions?", she explained.
Yn shook her head. Teacher gestured to move.
Yn went with a pale face and dull shoulders in the class.
"What happened?", Jack asked.
Yn explained the whole thing to her.
"I've an idea. What about stealing the data from internet", Jack adviced with a wide smile.
Yn got happy and said, "Yes, this will be right".
"This will be wrong", a voice came from back.
Yn turned and saw Rii.
"Go to the library and collect data rather than wasting time on other things", he ordered. Yn made a sad face and left.
She was sitting in the library while digging her face as much as she can inside her book. Suddenly, Rii entered the library and was searching for yn. His gaze went on a girl covered her face with a book like she's the most unlucky person you'll ever meet. Rii knew that it was yn. He stood in her opposite direction and greeted, "Hey Wassup". Yn got so happy that finally someone came to help her. Rii winked at her.

(Feel the video alypies)

"Rii, tum yahan?", yn asked with a smile.
"Bas guzar raha tha yahan se toh soncha tumhe dekh aau. Kahee ghalat room mein toh nahi chali gayi. Yahan ki aadat nahi hai na tumhe", he said with a smile.
"Rii please. Kya kaam hai batao warna bhaad mein jaao. Pehle hee mai bohat tensed hoon", yn said with anger and frustration.
"Okay okay relax. Mai toh bas yahan apne notes complete karne aaya tha", Rii said and opened his notebook to write.
Yn asked in a tight voice, "Tum yahan meri help karne nahi aaye ho?"
"Nahi. Tumne mujhse help maangi hee kaha hai?", Rii answered with a smirk.
Yn forcefully closed Rii's book with a THUD and placed her book infront of him.
"Chup chaap meri help karo", she ordered widening her eyes in anger.
"Haan yaar. Tumhari help karne hee aaya hoon. Batao, topics kya hai?", he asked.
Yn told her everything whatever teacher said. Rii listened everything with patience and then asked, "Tumhe kaunsi topic choose karni hai?"
"Mujhe pata hota toh help ki zarurat hee kya thi. Tum batao aisi kaunsi topic hai jisse mai competition jeet sakti hoon", yn asked with a wide smile.
Rii said sternly, "Mujhe follow karogi toh zaroor jeet jaogi".
"Okay", yn said.
"First rule - Work hard
Second rule - Don't waste your time in other stuff.
Third rule - Don't let anyone know what you're planning", Rii explained.
"Yeh rules hai ya AK47 ke bullets?", yn asked with a shocking expression.
Rii chuckled at that.
"Let's start", Rii said but yn interrupted
"Kyu na pehle kuch khaa le?".
"Tum betho. I'll just be back", Rii said and left.
After some time, he came back with so many books.
"Rii yeh kya hai?", yn asked.
Rii placed the books on the table and took a deep breath.
"I hope yeh books humein help kare", Rii exclaimed.
"Humein nahi MUJHE. Mai hoon participant", yn said while rolling her eyes.
"I think WOMEN EDUCATION will be the best. Because, I believe ki ab bhi kuch log hai jo aisa samajhte hai ki girls ke liye education important nahi hoti. Girls aage badh kar kya hee kar lenge but...", Rii was explaining but she interrupted,
"Kya tum bhi aise hee sochte ho?", yn asked look at him intensely.
He tapped his forehead and said, "Yn. Faaltu ke sawaal mat karo aur chup chap suno". Yn sat silently and Rii again started explaining, "Agar hum logon ko yeh batayein ki girls ke liye bhi education itni hee zaruri hai jitni ki boys ke liye aur.. "
"Toh tumhe bhi aise hee lagta hai", yn asked widening her eyes in surprise. Rii glared at ger so she got back.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? I noticed something that, previously yn used to dominate Rii and now this 😂😂. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.

 Bye bye