Insult

When the trio entered the class on next day, they were shock. They saw every single student studying.
"I think we're in the wrong class" yn screamed.
"No, this is your class only miss yn" Rii appeared and said.
"What is this Riyaz. Our class isn't this good" yn shoted.
"I',m here now. I'll change everything because I,m your incharge of studies" he shoted back.
They glared at each other, yn sat on her seat gradually.
A random boy slowly whispered in Rii's ear that he has not done his homework and pleaded him not to punish him. He also promised Rii that whatever he"ll say he can agree. Rii intended to do something.

..............

Principal entered the class.

"Yn, come here" he ordered.
Yn did as he said.
"Yn is no longer your leader" the principal's announcement lead everyone with a shock.
"But sir why? What have I done?" yn asked
"Riyaz informed me everything. You've cheated and reached here" principal said
"Riyaz said and you agreed. Do he have any proof or have anyone else saw me doing that?" yn shoted.
"I've also seen you doing that yn" a random boy stood up.
"Now, Riyaz is the only one leader here. Got it. I didn't expect this from you yn" principal said and left.
Yn was just standing there holding tears. Jack and Zoro held yn and took her to the canteen.
"Yaar mai har baar cheating karti hoon, koyi kuch nahi kehta mujhse. Aaj jab maine koyi cheating kee hee nahi, phir bhi mujhe itna sunna pad raha hai" yn said with teary eyes.
"Riyaz ne jo kiya, acha nahi kiya" Jack said
"But woh ladke ne aisa kyu kaha?" Zoro got a doubt. Suddenly, their gaze went on that random guy. Jack and Zoro exchanged looks and caught him.
"Kyu tumne jhut bola?" Yn asked folding her hands.
"Ma..Maine koyi jhut nahi bola" he said stammering.
Yn held his collar and glared at him. He then answered "Maine homework nahi kiya tha or Rii se kaha ki mujhe punish na kare. I'll do as he say. Usne hee mujhe yeh karne ko kaha tha"
Yn left him and was going to the ground. Jack and Zoro tried to stop her but she didn't.
She saw Rii playing football. She went near him and said
"Jab maine keh diya tha ki maine koyi cheating nahi kee toh phir itna drama kyu kiya? If you don't believe me, go check the CCTV photage. For the first time, my principal insulted me just because of you. Weren't you the one who said IF SOMEONE COMMITS A SIN, THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. But you know what, I've committed many sins but haven't paid for any. Today, I've paid for something which I've never done. One day you'll realize, you've insulted me. You made me cry". 
Rii was just standing there, not knowing what to do. It was the first time that he have faced a situation like this. He don't even know how to talk to girls and now he saw a girl breaking in-front of his eyes. Jack and Zoro arrived at the ground and asked Rii about yn. But, he didn't answer.
"Yn is innocent" Jack said and they left.

...........

Your author here. So, how was this part? Did you like it? Do you think Rii will apologize? Let me know in the comment section. Love you all. Bye Bye.