Little Start

"I don't think so yn will allow me to", Rii replied with hesitation. 
"No. I don't have any problem. As Zoro offered you and I respect him. So you can", yn said but Rii was going to deny until teacher said there are no rooms left. So he just agreed.
"Zoro zara mere saath aana", yn said with a smirk.
Zoro got her evil plans that she's gonna eat him up. "Mai room check-in kar ke aata hoon", he said and went. Yn gestured Jack to take care of Rii and don't come in the room unless they receive a message. She went inside the room and pushed Zoro on the couch. She widened her eyes and said in anger, "Kya keh raha tha Rii ko. You can join us if you want. Mujhe woh ladka bilkul nahi pasand.  Woh bohat rude hai"
"Aur tu jaise bohat acha rehti hai uske saath", Zoro answered. Yn got shocked because Zoro never give her back answers. "Zoro tu mujhe kyu bata raha hai. Tujhe nahi pata kya usne kya kuch nahi kiya. Meri position cheen lee, mujhe cheater bola aur tu chahta hai ki mai uske saath acha behave karu?" she asked Zoro with tears. Zoro felt guilty for his words. "Acha chod na ab...Sorry", he consoled her. She rubbed her eyes and covered her face with a smile. 
"Why don't you just give a try to his friendship. Please", Zoro pleaded.
Yn thought something and said, "Okay but abhi kuch udhaar wapas karna baaki hai".
"Kaisa udhaar?", he asked.
"Bataungi bataungi...raat ko sab bataungi. Abhi zara Rii ko...I mean Riyaz and Jack ko message kardo ki woh log aajaye. Actually mere phone mein charging nahi hai", while saying this she went for a bath.
"Rii..Riyaz", Zoro murmured with a smile and did as she said. 
Jack and Rii also came and had a look at the room. It was so beautiful.
"Yn kaha hai?", a double voice asked. It was Jack and Rii.
Rii thought, "Mai itna kyu yn yn kar raha hoon"
"Woh fresh hone gayi hai", Zoro informed and looked at Jack so he understood.
"Zoro just come with me", Jack said and they both left. Rii took out his phone and messaged his mother that he is fine and the journey was safe. He sat on the bed and was thinking about yn but his thoughts got disturb when he actually saw her. She opened the door of bathroom with her clothes on but hairs wet. She didn't notice Rii. She started drying her hair and stood infront of the mirror. She started blabbering, "Aaj jo Rii ne kiya hai na mere saath mai uska revenge zarur lungi.  Samajhta kya hai khudko. Rude Riyaz. Waise mai bhi na kam nahi hoon aur aisa mazaa chakaungi ki saari zindagi yaad rakhega", and she turned around. She saw Rii looking at her narrowing his eyes in anger. Yn went close to him and said, "Aise chup chup ke kisi ki baatein nahi sunte".
"Aise bina aage peeche dekhe baatein nahi karte", he mocked me. 
She indicated her index finger and yelled at him, "My mouth my wish and don't tell me what to do and what not t...". She was about to say but her leg slipped because of water on the floor dropped by her hair.

(See the video. The boy is Rii and girl is yn. Imagine her in wet hair okayy alypies)

They shared a passionate eye contact. Yn was in senses. Yn came upon Rii by flipping her position. Rii was shocked seeing her sudden move. She seductively roamed her hand on Rii's face. Rii closed his eyes not knowing what to do. Without wasting a second yn pressed her lips on his. He widened his eyes and was about to reply but yn got back and stood like nothing happened. Rii also stood up with a confused face. Yn laughed at his face and said in her swag, "Bola tha na. Yn kisi ka udhaar nahi rakhti. Tumne mujhe kiss kiya aur maine tumhe kiss kiya. Simple". She said with a hair flip.

.......

Your author here. I don't know why I posted two parts today. Anyway enjoy. Do you like yn's attitude? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote.