Smile

"Kya aapne mujhe pagal samajh ke rakha hai?", she asked narrowing her eyes.
"Samajhne ka kya hai, tum Toh already pagal hee ho", he murmured.
She started driving. Rii was continuously stopping her but she ignored. Rii got tired so he took out a book from his bag and started reading but was being distracted because of yn as he is in love with her. He was peeping from the book so that he can clearly watch yn and also she can't be able to know about it but he was unaware that how clever our yn is.
"Tum baar baar mujhe kyu dekh rahe ho? Apni book padho na", yn said without looking at him. He shrugged and said stammering, "Ma.. Mai tumhe nahi dekh raha". Yn just smiled at that.
"Aao tum hee drive karo", she exclaimed trying to hide her smile.
He agreed and sat on the driving seat. Yn was thinking of how Rii was cutely watching her and automatically smile made way on her lips. Rii saw this and asked

(See the video to know what Rii asked. A conversation which is part of our story. The boy is Rii and the girl is yn)

"You're such a disaster", Rii exclaimed. Yn asked him while having a look at his bag, "Isme kuch Khaane ke liye nahi hai?"
"Sirf padhne ke liye hai", he answered.
Yn rolled her eyes at that. There was silence filled for few minutes.
"Tumhari mom kaisi hai?", yn made an effort.
"Fine but not yet discharged", he replied.
"Meri mom ka bachpan se dream tha ki woh dancer bane but conditions hee aise the ki woh nahi bann paayi. But mai chahta hoon ki mai unka yeh dream complete karoon", Rii said.
"But this isn't fair na Rii. Tumhare bhi kuch apne dreams, apne wishes honge. Tum aise kaise apne wishes ko bhool kar apne mom ke dreams ko poora karoge. Mujhe toh yeh logic hee samajh nahi aata", yn complained.
Rii smiled and said, "Mere mom ke saare drams fulfill hojaye bas yehi meri wish hai". Yn was just looking at him with a shock and surprise expression. Shock because how can someone be so pure and surprise because how can Rii, the person she hate the most is having these kind of thoughts. Suddenly, the jeep stopped.
"Destination arrived madam", Rii said to yn who was lost in her own world. "Yn", Rii said but still no response.
"Yn", Rii said by shaking her shoulder. She came back in senses. Rii gestured her to move out. She stepped out and was looking at her shoulder and blushing hard.

.....

Rii was just passing through a park when he heard some guys talking about yn. He decided to hear them out, "Yaar yn kya kamaal ki ladki hai yaar. Zindagi mein aisi ladki ho na toh aur kuch chahiye hi nahi hoga. Kya figure hai uska. Ishhh". Rii got angry and he came infront of that guys and punched one of them.
"How dare you talk like that about my yn", he yelled and started hitting all of them alone until they were bleeding hardly. A crowd was formed but still Rii was holding someone's collar and was hitting him harshly. Suddenly, yn came there and saw everything. She held Rii's hand and said in a low voice, "No Rii please".

......

Your author here. How was this part? Actually I love it when hero fights for heroine so I just wrote this. Anyway, keep this whole part in your mind because in next part Rii is going to say something which is totally based on this part. Oh my god I just can't wait posting next. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.