Be Happy

Yn bumped into someone. She looked at the person and then at his stuff. It was Rii. He was shocked and surprised at the same time.
"Yn? Tum yahan itni early morning kaise?", he asked.
"Bas aise hee", yn replied and her gaze went on Rii's stuff which was lying on floor. She bent down to pick it up and came across a pamphlet. She was about to check it but Rii took and left.
"Yn", Jack yelled from back. Yn took Jack and Zoro with her in an empty classroom.
She started, "Guys please. Listen to me very carefully. Aaj jab mai Rii se takraayi thi toh maine uske paas ek job pamphlet dekha. He's searching for jobs. Kahee usne uske saare paise humein de kar khud problem mein nahi toh nahi padh gaya. We've to help him out".
Suddenly, the door banged and Rii came inside fuming in anger. He heard everything. He managed to cool down and explained yn very calmly, "Look yn. Whatever I did was not a favor. I did it because I wanted to. Haan mujhe guilt toh tha ki maine tumhein ghalat samjha but maine koyi guilt ya regret ki wajah se tumhari help nahi kee. Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye yn".
"But Rii. Aise kaise. Mujhe acha nahi lag raha yaar", yn said lowering her gaze with tears filled in her eyes. Rii saw that and cupped yn's face between his hands.
"Yn. I just want you to be happy. This is because I helped you. Agar tum aise rone lagogi toh mere saare efforts waste chale jaayenge", Rii said.
Yn was looking in his eyes. She held his hand and nodded while saying, "Jab tak tum mere saath ho, mujhe koyi nahi rula sakta".
On the other side, Jack and Zoro were exchanging looks and clicking photos of Rii and yn. Suddenly, the bell rang.
"Come, Let's move towards the class", Rii ordered.
"Tum jao. Mai apna bag le kar aata hoon", yn replied. Rii left. Jack and Zoro started teasing yn by mocking her and Rii's conversation.
"Mai bas tumhein khush dekhna chahta hoon", Jack mocked looking at Zoro.
"Jab tak tum mere saath ho, koyi mujhe nahi rula sakta", Zoro mocked back.
"Guys. Shut up and let's go", yn yelled.

......

Yn entered the class and sat beside Rii who was busy in his books.
The teacher entered and everyone got settle.
"Today, the principal sir said me to inform you something. A debate competition is going to be held in our school. We need one person from each class. Now, interested students can raise their hand", teacher made an announcement. Rii was continuosly paying attention to the teacher where as yn was busy in adoring Rii.
Rii raised the hand for the competition. Yn also raised her hand but she was having no idea what was going on in class. She just copied Rii.
"Yn? You also want to take part?", teacher asked with a shock on her face. Yn got back in senses and stood up.
"Ye.. Yes", she said stammering still unaware of what's going on.
"This isn't any sports competition. But, as you're taking steps forward so I choose you. Because, you're the one who won many debates over teachers. Let's see, how talented you are. Meet me in the staff room after the class ends", teacher said. Yn nodded and sat down.
"Rii, what was she saying? Mere sar ke oopar se gaya sab", yn asked Rii in a low voice.
Rii looked at yn and asked back, "Jab tumhein kuch pata hee nahi tha toh hand kyu raise kiya?".
"Woh toh bas aise hee", yn replied with a confusing smile.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? What will happen now? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.