Regret

"This is so unexpected", Rii said with a shocking expression. Rii was still holding yn's wrist. Yn was continuously trying to free herself from his grip.
"Riyaz please. Leave me. I've to go", yn said in a low voice.
"Yeah Yeah! You can go but first of all, hand me the packet of money. The money you're carrying is illegal", Rii ordered.
Yn widened her eyes and said, "I don't care. Mujhe iski zarurat hai Riyaz so please let me go".
"If you need it then work for it legally. Don't adopt wrong ways", Rii said and snatched the packet from yn.
"Riyaz give me the damn packet", she yelled but he refused and kept it inside his bag. Yn tried to fight but in vain. Rii ignored everything and left.

......

"Yn, where's the money", Zoro asked.
She bursted out in tears and narrated everything to him.
"Yn, relax. Have a seat. I'll just come", Zoro comforted her.
He banged the door of Rii's room and bursted at him, "How dare you treat yn like that?".
"How dare she apply illegal ways?", Rii asked back.
"Her life, her choices. Who the hell are you to interfere in her life?", Zoro again asked.
Rii said in a calm way, "Look Zoro. Our teachers work hard day and night to make question papers for us. Will you sell their work like this? Do you feel happy doing this? Answer me".
"Riyaz, you don't know anything about our problem", Zoro said with tears in his eyes.
"What went wrong Zoro", Rii asked.
Zoro started, "Mai, yn aur Jack bachpan ke dost hai. Humlog teen jism, ek jaan jaise rehte hai. Agar hum teeno mein se kisi ko bhi kuch bhi ho jaaye na... toh baakhi ke do bardaasht nahi kar paayega. Jack ki kidney mein stone hai. Aur yeh baat humein kuch din pehle hee pata chali hai. Operation ke liye bohat saare paise chahiye the. Humare paas waqt kam tha aur paison ki zaroorat zyada. Isliye humlog ne yeh raasta choose kiya. Jab baat dosti pe aajaye na Riyaz toh legal, illegal, right, wrong, kuch nahi dekha jaata. Bas dekha jaata hai toh pyaar aur apnaapan. Kal subah tak humein paise jamaa karwane hai operation ke liye aur ab hamare paas kuch bhi nahi. Humlog yeh nahi karte toh aur kya karte batao tum?".
Rii's eyes got filled with tears. He was unable utter a word. Zoro received a phone call and he left.

.......

"Zoro, arrangement huwa kuch?", yn asked on the day of operation. Zoro was about to say but doctor interrupted, "You two please move. We have to take the patient towards the OT".
"But Doctor, what about fees?", Zoro asked.
"It's already paid", doctor said and left taking Jack with them.
"Be strong", yn cheered Jack.
"Paise kisne jamaa karwaye?", yn asked. Zoro gestured a don't-know look. Yn headed towards the reception and asked the receptionist about it.
"A guy came and paid. He also left a message for you. Here", she replied and gave yn a note.
Yn opened it and smiled widely. It was written, "I'm sorry yn. I misunderstood you. But, you're such a disaster".
Yn hurriedly went to school and looked for Riyaz. He was standing in the corridor with a book in his hand.
"Riyaz", yn shouted from a distance. Rii looked at her. Yn ran towards him and hugged him very tightly. He widened his eyes in shock and his body got freezed.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? This one is my favorite. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.