Missing Paper

"Moti nahi hoon mai. Samjhe. Rude", yn said in a tight voice and left.
"Yeh naraaz kyu hogayi? Maine kuch ghalat bol diya kya?", Rii said to himself.

......

On the competition day,

Yn arrived on time and was practicing her speech when suddenly she heard a weird noise from an empty room and decided to check. She placed her paper of debate on the table and left. When she came back, her paper was missing. She got panicked.
"Maine yehi par toh rakha tha. Kahan chala gaya", she said to herself and started searching but in vain. Suddenly, Rii arrived and said, "Yn? Tum abhi tak yehi ho. Competition is about to start".
Yn lowered her gaze and Rii understood that there's some problem.
"Kya hua yn? Bata mujhe", he said lifting her chin.
"Rii woh...", and she explained the whole situation.
"Yn, Relax. Mai karta hoon kuch. Aur tum try karo ki tumhara name last mein ho sake", he said and left. Yn went to the host and requested to place her turn at last. He first objected but later agreed.
On Rii's side, he stepped inside the library and took bundle of books and a paper pen. After some time, it was yn's turn but Rii wasn't there.
"Kaha ho Rii. Meri turn aagayi. Save me God", she said to herself. She was about to step but Rii came breathing heavily, "YN, Yn, yn....Take this", he said and handed her a paper. She smiled and went on the stage.
Rii gestured her a eveything-will-be-okay. She nodded.

.......

"And the winner of this competition is YN from Drewan School".
Yn jumped in excitement and accepted the trophy.
"Party?", Zoro asked.
"De na tu", yn replied.
"Mai deta hoon aaj party", a voice came from back.
"Rii, aaj tumhari wajah se hee mai yeh competition jeeti hoon. All thanks to you. Aaj agar tum nahi hote toh...", she was saying but Rii kept his finger on her lips.
"Mai hamesha hoon aur rahunga bhi tumhare paas, tumhare saath", Rii exclaimed.
"Kehne ki zarurat nahi hai. Pata hai mujhe sab", she replied with a smile.
Rii stepped back and said, "Jab bol raha hoon toh, pata hai pata hai karti hoon. Jab nahi bolta hoon toh Rude Rude karti hoon. Tum ho kya?".
"Mai woh hoon jisko aaj tak kisi ne solve nahi kiya aur na koyi kar sakta hai. I'm so unique", she replied with a hair flip.
"I've to make a call", he said by rolling his eyes.
"Iss time pe? But kise?", she asked.
"Mujhe appointment leni hai", he exclaimed.
"Kiss baat ki appointment. Tumhari tabyat toh theek hai na", she again asked checking his temperature.
"Meri toh theek hai par tumhari zaroor kharab hai. Tumhare liye hee le raha hoon ek pyschatrist ki appointment", he said in a way of sarcasm.
"But Kyu?", she asked widening her eyes.
"Kyuki tumhe apne baare mein kuch zyada hee ghalat fehmiya hai. Tum unique nahi, pagal ho ek dum", he shoted.
"Tumse na pyaar se baat hee baat nahi kar sakte", she shoted back.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? This will end after 2 or 3 parts. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.