Flip time

He was about to step towards yn but he stopped when he heard something which made him shock. He heard Zoro saying "Yn, this isn't right. You're playing with his feelings. Agar use pata chala toh he'll be heart broken".
"Agar use pata chalega tab na" yn exclaimed. 
Jack tried to change the topic by saying, "Ruk yn mai teri book toh desk par hi bhool aaya. Abhi jaake laata hoon". They didn't know Rii is standing behind them.
"It's okay. I'll bring" yn said and turned around. She found Rii with tears in his eyes. 
"Lagta hai isne sun liya" yn murmured with a shock on her face.
Rii said in a low voice, "yn?"
"I'm sorry Rii, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just having fun" she said in a hurry.
"What're you talking about?" he pretended.
Yn sighed in relief believing that he didn't hear anything. 
"Nothing but why this tears?" she asked him.
"I think eye mein kuch chala gaya" he lied and yn agreed.
"Tumne toh meri feelings ke saath khel liya yn, now it's my turn. Now you're going to see the Riyaz which you've never seen before" Rii promised himself.

.........

Yn was walking alone in the corridor with her thoughts,"Yaar, shayad mai Rii ke saath ghalat kar rahi hoon. Mujhe use sach bata dena chahiye. But usne kaunsa mere saath kuch sahi kiya hai. Meri monitor wali position hee cheen lee mujhse"
Suddenly someone pulled her by her waist.
"Hey babygirl! What's up? Bhool gayi kya" a guy said.
Yn pushed him and replied, "Alen? How can I forget you and your worst deeds"
"Oh c'mon. It's not too late" he again started coming closer to yn.
"You can't afford me Alen" she said with a smile.
"I'm so rich. I can" he shoted with a husky voice
"THEN GO BUY A BRAIN FIRST" yn yelled in his ear and he moved back. She ran away.

.........

"Hey Rii" yn said placing her bag on her seat.
Rii replied in a low voice, "Hi"
Yn gave him a confused look. "Why you sound so low?" she asked.
He was about to say something but Jack waved yn so she went.
Yn started moving towards the library. She took a book and started reading with her spects on. Rii saw that and he slowly moved towards yn. Yn was so lost in her book that she didn't feel Rii's presence behind her. Rii wondered, "Itni pyaari si toh lagti hai spects mein phir bhi pata nahi kyu rowdy banke phirti rehti hai".
He leaned towards her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder. She saw him and removed her spects with a jerk. 
"Rii? You? Here?", she asked.
He smiled at her and placed his hands on her shoulder. 
"I think I should've asked you this question", he asked back.
"Do you want to know the answer?" she asked raising her left eyebrow. He nodded in yes. 
"Catch me if you can" she said and started running. Rii was also running behind her but was unable to catch her. Yn hid behind a pillar and took a deep breath. She was about to move but someone pulled her in an empty room.
"So finally you..." she stopped when she saw the person.
"Yeah baby finally" Alen said with a smirk.
Yn glared at him and said "Alen, leave me"
Alen tightened his grip on yn's hand. "Uff this attitude. This is the reason I love you the most" he replied placing a kiss on her neck. She pushed him but he pulled her back. This time he held both the hands of yn and caged her with the support of wall. He started biting and kissing on her neck. 
"Leave me. Just leave me" yn was screaming like hell.
Rii was searching for yn everywhere and suddenly he heard a sound.

..........

Your author here. How was this part? What will happen to yn. Will she be able to escape? Drop your views in the comment section. Love you all. Bye Bye.