Results

"We'll announce the results after the IQ test" a random guy informed.
During the test, Yn and Rii both worked hard and wrote it very sincerely. The final bell rang, results will be announced tomorrow the whole. Everybody left. Jack and Zoro slowly went into the staff room where papers were kept. They took Yn's paper and Rii's paper.
Jack said Zoro in a low voice "Come on. Transfer the answers from Rii's paper to Yn's"
Zoro nodded and took out a pen. He felt someone's presence behind him. He slowly turned around and saw Yn standing by folding her hands. She narrowed her eyes. They pretended as if they are scared but they actually weren't.
"I said na. I don't want to cheat and win" Yn said calmly.
"You don't want to cheat. That's ok. But we want to make you winner" Zoro exclaimed.
"If I deserve, I'll definitely win. Come let's go now" Yn said.
They joined their hands in air and exited the room.

............

The very next day, principal entered the class with a sad face and said, "Maybe this happened firstly in the history of Drewan School. Yn and Riyaz, you both won the competition".
They both got confused. What is he saying about?
"Sorry sir but I didn't get you" Rii asked.
"The winner of dance competition is you and yn is the winner of IQ test" principal said in a surprised way.
That was not actually a surprise for Yn. It was purely a shock. Her face made an O expression.
"But sir, how can she?" Rii asked.
"Why can't?" Zoro said looking at Rii.
"Because she's a chea.." Rii was saying but stopped.
"Because she's whatt? "Jack asked Rii.
Rii was quiet. Principal said, "Yn you'll not be a leader this year. That doesn't mean that you can't be a leader. You also have a vacancy to become incharge of the studies. You decide and say what do you want to become. I can also make Rii an incharge because he scored 95%marks but, you scored 96%"
"Studies ko Rehne dete hai. Leader hi bann Jaa" Jack said in a low voice. Yn accepted the position of leader and Rii became the incharge.

............

The trio were in the canteen celebrating their victory. Rii was just passing by and the trio stood up.
"Look, our incharge" Yn said in a shock and serious manner. Rii was also shocked seeing their sudden move. There was a pause.
Yn said in her swag "We really don't care" and the trio sat laughing.
"Celebrations? For what?" Rii asked faking a smile.
"For our victory" Yn said giving him a confused look.
"Ohh I see. Victory" he again said faking a smile and asked in a sternly voice "The one which is achieved by cheating?".
"How dare you call me a cheater" Yn asked widening her eyes in anger.
"That's what you are" he replied.
"Yn isn't a cheater. She studied, worked hard and respected her position" Zoro said by standing up.
"Oh please. You three are the same. I think you were the two who helped her" Rii said.
"Do you have any proof?" Jack asked
"That's the only thing which I don't have. But I've seen you three returning from the staff room with smiles on your faces and evilness in your hearts" Rii said.
"Okay we went there. But, we didn't cheat" Yn exclaimed.
"That's so baseless point. Cheater" Rii chased.
"Don't call me a cheater" Yn said pointing index finger towards Rii.
"You're a cheater and I'm not going to spare you for this. Just wait and watch" Rii threatened Yn and moved from there.
"We're not afraid of you" Yn screamed from behind.

"Wait a minute. If he thinks that Yn is a cheater. Then, why didn't he said that in front of principal?" Zoro asked Jack.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? What is Rii going to do now? Drop your views in the comment section. Stay tuned for the next part and don't forget to vote.