Lollipop

He dreamt about yn.

(Rii's dream - The girl is yn and the boy is our hero)

He got up with a jerk when water fell on him. He looked up at the person and she was none other than the irritating yn.
"Is this the way to wake someone up?", he asked yn
"This is my way", she said with a hair flip and he smiled at that.
Yn's eyes widened in shock, "Wait wait wait. The most arrogant boy is
smiling just because of me. Wow I'm really so great"
"I'm smiling not because of you. I'm smiling on youu", he said. Yn was about to burst on him but he threw a pillow at her face and went inside the washroom.
"You Creep! Mai tumhe nahi chodungi", she said while gritting her teeth.
He said from inside, "Pehle pakad ke toh dikhao".
"Isko toh andar bhi chain nahi. Weird Creature", she murmured and left.

.........

"Yn, chal na yaar late ho raha hai", Jack said.
She came and asked, "Did what I said?". Jack nodded and handed her keys of a jeep.
"Riyaz kaha hai?", she then asked looking here and there in the ground.
Zoro arrived and informed, "Mai aur Jack nikalte hai. Tu aur Riyaz aajana"
"Arey but meri baat toh sun... ", she was saying but they already left.
"Yeh log hamesha mujhe iss ke saath kyu phasa dete hai", she murmured and went back to room. She was having lollipop in her mouth and her eyes got widened when she saw Rii applying perfume. She bursted out laughing. He looked at her in amazement.
"Riyaz.. tum itne kyu ready ho rahe ho? Hum date par nahi jaa rahe", she shoted.
"Tumhare saath toh bhala kon hee date pe jayega", she thought.
He smiled at her because he knew what she's thinking about.
She took a deep breath and said, "Betho tum yaha". She made him sit on dressing table and stood infront of him. She helped him by making a hair style.
"Yn, we're already late. Everyone will leave so please let it.. ", he was about to say put yn pulled lollipop in his mouth which she was eating.
Rii was just looking at her with his magnetic eyes while she was doing his make over.

.......

"Done", she said and stepped back. Rii looked at himself in the mirror and was lost because he was stunning.
Yn smiled at his expressions and said, "I know I'm good at it and by the way laao mera lollipop wapas karo". She pulled back her lollipop and got angry.
"Inna chota kaise huwa yeh. You.. ", she was about to say but Rii pulled her wrist and make her come out of the room.

........

"Humlog jaayenge kaise?", he asked.
"TaDa", yn replied by taking out keys from her pocket.
Rii widened his eyes and said, "Yn, this isn't right. This is illegal. We can't go alone like this without any supervisor".
Yn rolled her eyes at that and replied with a tight smile, "Me alone is a very great supervisor. Chalna hai toh chalo warna mar jaao".
"Marr hee toh gaya hu tumpe", he murmured.
"Yeh kya bad-bada rahe ho?", she asked.
He was about to say but yn pulled him by his wrist and made him sit on the passenger seat of jeep.
"Tum chalaogi jeep? Mujhe marne ka bilkul shauq nahi", he exclaimed.
Yn glared at him.
"Dekho let it be. I'll drive", he said.
"No way. Drive toh mai hee karungi", she shoted.
"Mai karunga", he shoted back.
"Mai karungi"
"Ek second. I've a solution. Let's toss. Heads aaya toh mai drive karunga aur tails aaya toh tum passenger seat pe bethogi", he said.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.