Chocolate

"Kyuki mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai", Rii said.
"Jaldi bolo", yn replied with a pale expression.
Rii was about to say but Zoro arrived and took yn with him for some important work.

.....

"Aaj ka toh din hee kharab hai. Rii ne bhi theek se baat nahi kee", yn thought while hitting the pebbles with her foot on road side. Suddenly, yn felt something behind her foot. She stepped back and had a look. It was a chart paper indicating an arrow mark. When yn looked further, there were many more. Yn started following them and reached on a stage type plat form. She then saw Rii coming towards her. She passed a confusing smile.
"Yn, actually mujhe yeh sab kuch khaas toh aata nahi hai par bhi maine try kiya. Maine kuch likha hai tumhare liye. May I?", he asked with a cute face. Yn slyly smiled and nodded.
Rii wrote a poetry for yn.

Mai samajhdaar hoon toh na-samajh ho tum,
Meri hifazat karne wali ek kavach jo tum,
Mai dil hoon toh meri dhadkan ho tum,
Meri suljhi huyi zindagi ki uljhan ho tum,
Mai jab kahu toh meri zubaan ho tum,
Meri lafzon ki pehchaan ho tum,
Mai jism hoon toh meri rooh ho tum,
Mere aage peeche tehelti ek khushboo ho tum,
Gyaan toh mere paas bohat hai par phir bhi meri guru ho tum,
Meri aankhon ki chamak aur mere chehre ki shaan ho tum,
Suno, Meri jaan ho tum!

Tears of joy started making way from yn's eyes

"I love you so much yn. Will you be mine?", Rii asked forwarding a chocolate.
"Yeh chocolate kyu?", yn asked in a low voice.
"Kyuki gulaab bhi shayad tumhare saamne pheeka pad jaayega", Rii replied with a wink.
"You're really Creep", yn shoted and Rii stood up.
"This stupid also loves you", yn said with a smile and the very next second Rii hugged her. Yn's eyes grew widened as for the first time, Rii made a move. She hugged him back and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, they heard a big round of applause. They aparted and saw Jack, Zoro and many more students of their class.
"Ab humein chup chupke rehne ki zarurat nahi hai. I made you mine personally yet professionally", Rii said to yn. Yn smiled at that.

........

The next morning in the classroom,

"Yaar everything is same. The classroom, classmates, me and Rii.. Oh wait! Rii ke saath relationship ka mera first day hai. Itna nervous toh mai apne result day par bhi nahi hoti jitna aaj ho rahi hoon", yn thought sitting at her seat and continuously having her gaze stuck on the door as she was waiting for Rii. Suddenly, Rii arrived and she diverted her gaze. Rii first saw yn and then the class. He made himself comfortable beside yn.
"Hi", he greeted with a smile.
"H...Hi", yn replied.
Unfortunately, teacher arrived and said, "Today I'm going to explain some important things. Riyaz and yn. Why're you both sitting together? To argue between my class? Yn go sit beside Zoro", teacher ordered. Yn rolled her eyes at that and made her way towards the exit.
"Yn stop. I didn't say you to move out. I said you to sit beside Zoro", she said widening her eyes.
"No. I don't want to sit beside Zoro. I will listen your important topics if you send me back to my seat i.e, beside Riyaz other wise I'm not interested in your class. So, I'm moving out", yn shoted. Teacher agreed to yn. She happily sat beside Rii.
Rii raised his eyebrows looking at her. She did a hair flip. Rii smiled and rolled his eyes at that.

.........

After a long explanation, teacher asked everyone to copy some important points from the black board.

"Woh kya hai?", Rii asked yn indicating towards black board as he was unable to see.
"Kya?", yn asked looking at the black board.
"Woh", Rii again said. Yn was now looking at the board with concentration.
Rii placed a kiss on yn's cheek.
She widened her eyes in shock and placed her hand on her cheek. She smiled at his antics.

(Feel the video)

                           THE END
.....

Your author here. How was the ending?
They both have many differences between them. They both look at the world with two different visions. One is addicted to books while the other is busy enjoying her life. Despite these odds, they finally fell in love. This is one of my favourite story which I myself read. I'm working on another fanfic till then I'll continue SHADES OF LOVE. If you haven't check yet, go give it a try. Love you all. Bye bye.

                                              ~Fatima Aly

                                              ~Fatima Aly