Love?

Yn snatched it from Rii's hand. Rii gave her a confused look but she just flipped her hair with attitude. Rii rolled his eyes at that and left. After few hours, finally the letter was ready. Yn went to Rii but she saw that he was busy on a call so she decided to wait until she heard Rii saying, "Natasha, I don't know about yn but I'll surely come". Yn got furious and left from there. Rii was unaware of her.

......

At the birthday party, when Rii entered, he saw yn already present. He tried to ignore her and greeted Natasha. After some time, Natasha gestured Rii to sit beside her. Yn was noticing everything. Rii was about to move but yn held his wrist and said, "Sit beside me".
"Why?", he asked.
"Kyun ki mai keh rahi hoon", yn said raising her left eyebrow. Anyhow, Rii tried to move but yn pulled him by his wrist and made him sit beside her. Natasha said from a distance, "It's okay Riyaz. If you want to sit with yn, you can". Rii just smiled and nodded.

......

"Kya badtameezi thi yeh", Rii asked after the party to their way back hotel but yn didn't respond.
"Mai tumse baat kar raha hoon", he again made an effort.
"Mujhe acha nahi lagta jab tum Natasha ke saath hote ho, usse baatein karte ho, ya usko dekhke smile karte ho", she replied gritting her teeth. Rii was about to burst out laughing but he controlled.
"That means you're jealous?", he asked with a smirk.
"Jealous aur woh bhi usse? Never", yn said with a hair flip.
"Mai toh bas itna keh rahi hoon ki woh ladki achi nahi hai. Mat raha karo yaar uske saath", she continued.
"Kabhi pyaar hua hai kisi se?", Rii asked trying to change the topic.
Yn shook her head in a NO.
"Sab bakwaas hai pyaar mohabbat. Koyi kisi ke liye saari duniya se lad jaata hai aur kisi ko pata tak nahi chalta", she said faking a smile.
"Tum jaisi ladki pyaar pe believe nahi karti? I just can't digest this fact", Rii said.
"What do you mean by mujh jaisi ladki?", she asked narrowing her eyes. "Tumhari jaisi means certified pagal", he said slightly hitting her head.
"Tumhe kisi ne bataya ki tum kitne khadoos type ke ladke ho", yn shoted back.
Suddenly, it started raining.
Yn and Rii hurriedly ran and stood under a roof.
"Meri saari jacket bheeg gayi tumhari wajah se", yn said looking at her jacket.
Rii gave a confused look and asked, "Meri wajah se?"
"Aur nahi toh kya. You were the reason I came here in the party and got wet", she exclaimed.
"Okay party tak toh theek hai but baarish toh meri wajah se nahi huyi na", he said.
"I don't care. Agar mai yaha aati nahi toh mai bheegti nahi. That's it", she said in a fact of matter manner.
After some time, everything was done and they reached the hotel.
Yn threw her jacket on Rii's face and said, "Wash it whenever you are free".
Rii removed the jacket from his face and asked with a shock, "Why should I wash it?".
"It got dirty because of you", she shoted and was about to exit the room but again continued,
"Aur waise bhi kisi mahaan insaan se kaha hai, those who commit sins have to pay for it".
"But.. ", Rii was about to say but she already left.
Rii entered his hand in yn's jacket and felt a paper so he took it out and opened.

......

Your author here. How was this part? I'm trying to update whenever I get time so stay tuned and drop your views in the comment section. Do vote.