Ignorance

Yn hit their heads together and yelled at them, "Tumlog ko yeh pyaar ke alawa bhi kuch soojhta hai ya nahi". After some time, she laid on her bed and don't know when she fell asleep.
In the middle of the night she woke up with a jerk.
"Mai kuch bhool toh nahi rahi", she said to herself and there was a pause.
"Riyaz. Oh God", she hurrily slipped out of bed and went downstairs. She saw Rii sitting on a bench and shivering due to cold. She regretted her moves and slowly went near him.
"I'm sorry", she said lowering her gaze. Rii stood up and was about to say something but he fainted.
"Riii", she yelled but there was no response.
She called Jack and Zoro and they helped Rii reach to the room. They laid Rii on yn's bed.
Yn made a call to doctor and he arrived. He did check-up and handed a prescription.
Jack and Zoro made Rii change the clothes. Rii was still unconscious.
Yn covered him with as much blankets as she can.
"I'm really sorry Rii", she whispered and slept beside him.

.......

When Rii gained consciousness in the morning, he saw yn hugging him while in deep sleep. Rii smiled a little. He moved yn's hand from his waist and was about to stand but yn again placed her hand on his waist. Rii decided not to move. He was looking or we can say adoring yn. Yn opened her eyes and saw Rii looking at her. Rii diverted his gaze. Yn stood up and stepped out of bed. She took some medicines and handed to Rii.
"Zakhm bhi deti ho aur Marham bhi lagati ho", he said faking a smile.
Yn sat on the floor placing both of her hands on Rii's knees'.
"I didn't mean to hurt you", she said but Rii ignored and took medicines.
"Rii how will this look for the party", yn made an effort.
"I'm not going with you in the party", he replied in a cold voice.
"Rii", yn said but he went inside the washroom.
Jack and Zoro saw that and asked yn about Rii's behaviour so she narrated everything.
"Ab mai kya karu? Batao na tum log", she asked with a hope.
They thought for some time and Jack came up with an idea.
"He ignores you. You ignore him. He will come back to you. You go back to him", Jack said with a wide smile.
"If I apply this, you both will go to hell", yn said in anger.
"I also have another", he said.
"Shoot",yn ordered.
"What about a hug or kiss", he said in a dreamy way.
"He is not my boyfriend", yn said.
"Ok. I have another one too", he said.
"No need", Yn and Zoro said at once.
Zoro looked at yn and adviced, "What about wiriting a heartlfelt letter?".
Yn thought for some time and agreed.
.......

She took out a notepad and started writing one. She wrote one but tore it and crushed. Like this, many papers were wasted and were lying on the floor. Suddenly, Rii entered and had a look at the room. Yn was unaware of his presence as she was listening to songs with headphones on. Rii picked up one and asked, "Why are these lying on floor". Yn looked at him and widened her eyes in shock.
"Don't open", she yelled.
But Rii ignored and started opening.

......

Your author here. How was this part? How will Rii react? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote.