Dinner and a Movie

Klaudia was giddy as she got ready for her date.  Konahamaru had walked her home a few hours before, saying he wanted to get into civilian clothes for their date that night.  She could not imagine what he would look like in normal clothes as she had always seen him in his Shinobi garb on the show.  She glanced at the time and wondered what could possibly be keeping Melissa and Sarah.  Sarah had obviously been home at some point as the bag she had bough for shopping  was on the table with new clothes inside alongside another bag that had books in it.  She had laughed hard when she saw all of the Make Out Tactic books inside.  She would buy Kakashi's favorite books.

However, she had not seen hide or hare of her friend and wondered what she could possibly be doing.  There was not any sign that Melissa had come home at all.  She shook off her worry.  They were in the Leaf for goodness sakes where Shinobi were almost as numerous as the citizens.  How much trouble could the two of them really get into?

She had slipped back out and down to the market Sarah had talked about, buying a few new outfits before quickly getting ready for Konahamaru's arrival.  She had even bought some perfume which she dabbed behind her ears and on her wrists.  She could not believe she was going out on a date with Konahamaru.  Just being in the Leaf was a dream but to go out with her Anime crush was like winning the lottery.

Klaudia stepped back to look at herself.  She had decided to wear a pair of slacks and a sleeveless top that she tucked into the slacks.  She had brushed her hair until it was gleaming down her back, smiling as she approved of her image in the mirror.  She finished by putting in her Leaf symbol gold earrings and a knock on the door made her heart jump up into her chest.  She hurried over to the door and opened it a crack, then opened it wide as she saw Konahamaru on the opposite side.

"Oh my..." she said out loud before she could stop herself.

Konahamaru gave her a blinding smile and shoved his hands into his pants pockets in an almost bashful sort of way.  He was so handsome in the dark slacks and the light blue dress shirt he was wearing.  His sleeves were rolled up and he had left the top three buttons undone.  His hair was spiky but looked soft, so soft that she had a desire to run her hands through it.  He was breathtaking.  He stayed on outside of the room in the hallway, smiling as he looked her over.

"You look beautiful," he commented softly.  "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, let me just leave a note for the girls," she responded and waved him in.  "I don't know where they have gotten themselves off to. It looks like Sarah came back and left again, but Melissa hasn't come home yet."

Konahamaru tilted his head to the side, "I saw Sarah earlier with Kakashi on the street."  He chuckled softly, "She looked like she was being held hostage."

Klaudia laughed hard at the words, "Oh no.... That's hilarious."

"I'm not sure what was going on there to be honest.  Kakashi had hold of her arm and it looked like he was hauling her towards the Hot Springs."  He tilted his head to the side, "I got the impression from those earrings that she has a crush on him?"

Klaudia nodded as she finished the note, "Yes, she's absolutely crazy about him."

"So why didn't she want to meet him?"  He then chuckled, "If you'd have seen the look on her face, you'd think she was being hauled off to the executioner.  I was actually surprised to see them together.  It's not like Kakashi actually to even take notice of anyone."

Klaudia looked over at him and hesitated before saying, "Sarah just got out of an ugly marriage that left her with a very bad image of herself.  I'm surprised Kakashi is harassing her.  She ran into him at the market down the street this morning.  I thought he was one of those people that didn't pursue women."