Trusted Advisor

Konahamaru was in shock as he left Klaudia behind.  Another world?  Nothing good ever came from another world.  At least, not from the experiences they had in the Leaf.  Yet... he adored Klaudia.  In fact, he had thought of nothing else while on mission.  She was gentle and above kind.  She would give you the last of her possessions if it would help you out.  She hadn't lied to him, she had just omitted where she had fully come from.  Yet it was shocking to see himself in cartoon form.  He couldn't think after watching that video and hearing her words.  He spent the better part of the night going through all the photos and videos on her device.  There were a number of characters he didn't recognize, but by far the majority were of him.

It was very early in the morning when he finished going through the phone.  He felt bad for how he had just left her without a word.  He could only imagine what kind of heartache he had caused her because it was clear, she was in love with him.  It was jolting to him that she would love him before knowing he was even a real person.  He could only imagine how shocking it would have been for her to see him in person, even more so when he had asked her out.

He closed his eyes.  He didn't know what to do.  He left his apartment and went across town, needing to talk to his mentor and guide.  Naruto answered his door with half closed eyes after Konahamaru had arrived, pounding on the door.  He narrowed his eyes on him, obviously trying to figure out why he was at his home so early in the morning.

"Konahamaru, is something wrong?"

"There is something you should know about," he said softly.  "Can I come in?"

"It's not about Boruto, is it?" Naruto groaned.  "He didn't do something on the mission did he?"

"No, this isn't about Boruto.  It's... I don't even know how to say it," he said while raking his fingers through his hair.

Naruto motioned him in and walked into the kitchen while yawning.  He started making himself a cup of hot tea.  "Do you want something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine," Konahamaru said before waiting for Naruto to get his tea.

Naruto sat down at his table and motioned for Konahamaru to do the same.  The younger man folded his hands together in front of him and decided to just come out with it as Naruto took his first sip of tea.

"There are three women in the village, Naruto, and they're not from this world," he stated bluntly.

Naruto choked on his tea and then almost spit it out.  His blue eyes were wide as he looked at him, "From another world?  How can you be certain of it?"

Konahamaru slid the phone across the table to him after pulling up the same video that Klaudia had shown him.  Naruto stared at it for a long time before then scrolling through the photos.  He finally looked up at him with wide eyes.  He was no longer asleep.

"Is this a show about us?"

"Yes," Konahamaru said softly.  "Klaudia... she showed it to me last night when she confessed to being from another world."

"Klaudia... wait a minute, isn't that the woman you've been seeing?  Boruto said something about you daydreaming while on mission this last time."

Konahamaru gave a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his neck, "Yes, I've been dating Klaudia."

"Who are the other two?" Naruto asked with wide eyes.

"One is named Melissa.  The other is Sarah.  Melissa works at the Academy with Iruka.  Sarah works at the bookstore."  Konahamaru shifted, "Melissa has been dating Iruka."

"WHAT?" Naruto said a bit loudly with obvious shock on his face.  He then started laughing, "That doesn't surprise me as pervy as Iruka Sensei is in secret.  I caught him a couple of times with the ladies when us kiddos were supposed to be home." He then frowned, "Does he know?"