Hot Springs Nightmare?

Kakashi was almost smirking beneath his mask as he practically hauled Sarah down the street to her building.  She shook loose from his grip on her arm as she went up the steps then gave a slight gasp as he followed right behind her, through the door.  She turned to look at him while raising her brows.  He mimicked the action and she made a face before turning towards the stairs that would lead to the upper floors.  He glanced over as he moved to follow her up the stairs and caught sight of Madam Soto watching him with a slight smile on her face.

"Madam," he spoke as he started after Sarah.

"Lord Sixth," she returned as she puffed on her long pipe.

Sarah could not believe what was happening.  As she reached the landing to her floor and went down the hallway, she could feel that he was not far behind her.  She put her key in the lock and turned it, hoping one of the girls would be there and could save her from what was happening.  What in the hell was his deal?  She opened the door and almost groaned as neither of her friends were home.  She tossed the bag onto the table and then removed the second bag she had over her shoulder, that she had bought at the market to set next to the first.  The door clicked behind her and she felt a tremor roll up her spine as she realized just how alone they were at that moment.

"All three of you are staying in here?" Kakashi asked with raised brows, his eyes on the bed.

"Yes, it's all we can afford right now and Madam Soto only had one room regardless," Sarah said before turning around to look at him as she leaned against the table.  "You really don't have to do this, Kakashi.  I'll figure the village out on my own." His gray eyes shifted to her and he tilted his head to the side.  He reached up to one side of his face and she straightened as she recognized his intent.  "What are you doing?"

He laughed as he continued the action, "Taking my mask off, why?"

"No, no, no," she almost stomped her foot.  "You just leave that on."

Kakashi raised both of his brows and lowered his hand for a minute, "Now what is wrong with me taking my mask off?  There isn't anyone around and do you know how hot this thing is after awhile?"

Sarah gaped at him, "B-but... you don't ever take it off!"

"Of course I do, just not out in public," he responded with a snort before reaching up and taking it off before she could protest again.  "You're a strange woman, Sarah."

Sarah would have had a nose bleed if she had been in the actual anime.  He looked exactly like he did when she had shifted.  How her brain had pieced that together she would never know but he was so handsome she could have melted on the spot.  He was absently rubbing his chin while looking around the small room, not seeming to notice that she was about to become a puddle on the floor.

"I-I'm ready to go," she finally was able to squeak out.

Kakashi shifted his gray eyes away from the small bed back to her.  The room was so small he didn't know how they were ever going to be able to get any sleep.  They must have been partly sleeping on one another to fit on that bed.  The table was small as well with only one chair.  It was really a room meant for only one person.  He had rented a similar room a number of years ago and it had felt cramped even for him.

He was laughing inside at the look on her face.  He really was having quite a bit of fun with her but he couldn't help himself.  In his mind, he kept hearing what she had told him when they had met in that place.  "You're my favorite person. I absolutely adore you."  He had never had someone tell him that before and the fact she had been wearing earrings that had his image on them confirmed that it was true in his mind.  Speaking of which...