Risking It All-Drew McIntyre

You had been trying to sleep for hours now, and it just wasn't working. You had stayed the night at Drew's. He wouldn't let you leave with how much you drank at his birthday party. Although he doesn't drink, he was too tired to drive you home so he offered you his guest room in his giant house.

That was the perk of you being close to the Scotsman. You peel yourself from the bed, and walk down the hall to his bedroom. You debated on whether or not you should be doing this, but opted to do it anyway.

You make your way into the room and pushed on his shoulder. "Drew?" You call out to him a couple times before his eyes fly open.

"What's up princess?" He asks you, voice filled with sleep as if he couldn't get any more attractive.

"I can't sleep." You tell him, looking down at the floor in embarrassment. He scoots to the other side of the bed, patting the bed so that you'd join him. "Thank you."

You slide in next to him, and he wraps his strong arms around you. His breath hot on the back of your neck, sending shivers down your body. "Everything alright, love?"

"Yeah." You breathe out to him even though you can literally feel the outline of his upper body pressed up against your back.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" He asks you, and you shrug your shoulders. "Come on, love. You know you can tell me."

"Just restless for some reason." You tell him, and his hand is on your hip now.

"Is it because of what happened earlier?" He asks, referencing the drunken kiss you had given him.

"I was drunk. It meant nothing." You tell him, and he gives your hip a gentle squeeze.

"Nothing?" He asks, sounding a bit disappointed. "Didn't feel like nothing."

You turn around to face him, opening your mouth to speak when he grabs a lose piece or your hair, twirling it around his finger before tucking it behind your ear. "I want to kiss you again." He whispers, and you turn your head.

"I need some air." You tell him, and walk into his bathroom for a moment trying to compose yourself.

When you go back out after a few minutes, he's lying there, staring at the ceiling. He says nothing when you crawl back into the bed. "You okay, love? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"You didn't. I just-" you stop yourself, sighing. He rolls over to face you, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Just what? Not into me like that?" He asks, and you actually let out a laugh. "What's so funny?"

"I'd have to be blind not to be into you." You say, and he smirks at you. "I just you know, have a boyfriend."

"Do you love him?" He asks you, and you nod. "Are you IN love with him?" You shake your head. "That's your problem then. You want a love that completely consumes you. He isn't cutting it. You want something fun, risky, dangerous even."

That's exactly what you wanted. How did he know that? "Am I wrong?" You shake your head again.

He traces your cheek with the tips of his fingers, and your heart began to beat faster. He looks into your eyes, almost asking for permission before he leans down to press his lips to yours.

You don't push him away. In fact, you kiss him back. His tongue glides against your bottom lip, and you open up your lips to allow his tongue to touch yours.

Your body was on high alert now, and you didn't want him to stop. However, you reluctantly pull away first, turning your head away from him.

His fingers graze your inner thigh before he gently squeezes it. "Now, why don't you tell me why you really couldn't sleep?" He asks the question again.