"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins

It was no secret around the workplace that a certain visionary had your heart. He laughed ta your jokes, and gave the best hugs in the entire company. 

You and Seth had been friends for years, and every day that you think you can get over him...you can't. You know he would never go for you. You just wish that he could see how much better you are than any other woman on this planet.

It was Saturday night, and you didn't have to be on the road for a house show so you decided to stay in. What you didn't expect was for your doorbell to ring so late at night. You set your ice cream down, and make your way to the door where you see it's Seth. 

"Seth...hey. Everything okay?" You ask him, and he shakes his head. He was standing in grey sweats with a black hoodie and his hair was wet. "Come on in." You move so he can make his way into your home. "Want a drink?" 

"Do you have any coffee?" 

"I can make some." You tell him, and he nods before settling himself down on the couch. You start the coffee and wait until it's fully done to go bring him a cup. 

"Thank you." He says, beginning to sip on his cup of coffee. "Sorry to turn up like this. I just didn't know what to do." 

"You can always come to me." You tell him, beginning to rub his back up, and down. "Want to tell me what's going on?"

"My wife cheated on me, and she's pregnant with his child." He says, and your heart breaks for him. He really loved his wife, and couldn't believe what you were hearing. 

"Seth....I'm so sorry." You take his free hand that wasn't holding the coffee cup, and lace your fingers through his. "What are you going to do?" 

"I asked her for a divorce. She had apparently been seeing this guy for two years. We've only been married for three." He finishes his cup, and leans back against the couch. "I feel so stupid." He wipes the tears that fall down his face. 

"No. The last thing you are going to do is blame yourself. No sir. I know you, and you have nothing to feel ashamed about, okay?" He smiles slightly at you, and you feel the butterflies erupt in your stomach. 

"I don't know what I did to deserve a best friend like you, but I'm glad I have you." He leans over to press his lips to your forehead. "Is your boyfriend okay with me staying the night?" 

"Oh, that ended a while ago." You tell him, and he gives you his sad eyes. "I'm okay, I promise." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"You've just been so busy with Mania coming up and everything. I didn't want to bother you." 

"What happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it." You try to wave him off, but the crease in his forehead gets significantly deepened as he frowns. "We're talking about you." 

"I could use the distraction."

"He um..." You pause to swallow the thick lump in your throat. "He just wanted to win a bet with his friends." 

"What was the bet?"

"To sleep with a thicker woman." You put the words nicely. "It's really nothing, I'm fine. I promise."

"Y/N..." Seth tries to comfort you, but you stand up. 

"So, you can stay. I can have the guest room set up or you can sleep out here, I know how much you love this couch." You turn away from him, your mouth beginning to quiver.

"How about I stay with you? I think we could both use some comfort." His voice comes from behind you. "And for what it's worth....that little boy didn't know what he lost. He's just scared he couldn't handle a beautiful woman like yourself."