I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns

Four Months. That's how long it's been since Roman left, and it was getting harder by the day.

The first few days after he left, you took him up on his offer to stay at his home. Which was good because with him being gone, you needed that familiarity.

Around the second month, it was Christmas, and he couldn't even be here for that or New Year's. He did let you know that his divorce was finalized a little after the new year though.

It was now February, and you were in the locker room when there was a knock on the door. "It's open." You tell them, and you look up to see Seth, and Becky. "Oh hey guy's what's up?"

"We have the rest of the night off, and wanted to see if we could come watch the rest of the show with you." Seth offers, and you nod.

"Sure, sounds fun." You tell them, and pick up your phone to try to call Roman again, but you get his voicemail again.

"Everything alright?" Becky asks you, and you make your way over to sit next to her on the couch with Seth on the other side of her.

"Yeah, I've just been trying to get a hold of Roman all day, but I guess he must still be at the treatment center. Just one of those days." You tell her shrugging your shoulders. You quickly wipe away the tears that had fallen down your face. "Sorry, it's just been tough."

"I can't imagine what you've been going through." Becky says, grabbing a hold of your hand that rested in your lap. "I heard he was officially divorced. That's good news right?"

"Yeah, it means that whenever he comes back we can actually be together." I smile through my tears, and Becky moves her hand from yours to rub your back. "I don't normally break down like this, I'm sorry guys."

"Hey, don't apologize. We know how much you miss him, and love him. You always put up a front. You don't have to do that in front of us, okay?" Seth speaks and I nod.

"Thank you." You tell them, and begin to watch the show in Roman's chair in his locker room.

"Coming up next, we have a returning superstar who has some big news to share!" One of the announcers say, and you check your phone again, but no word from Roman.

"There you guys are." Sasha says when her, Bayley, and Charlotte. "Having a watch party?"

Having a close relationship with all four of the horse women was something you held very to dear to your heart.

"Yeah, come take a seat." You tell them, and that's when you hear the familiar music. There's no fucking way.

You look up at the TV, and sure enough, there he was. "What the fuck?" You gasp as he begins to talk. "No, I must be dreaming."

"Sweetie, listen." Charlotte says, rubbing your arm.

"I'm in remission, y'all. The big dog is back!" He says, and you fall back onto the couch with your face in your hands.

"Hey guys, why don't we give them a minute?" Your not sure who asks because the blood pumping in your body.

"Where is she?" You hear his voice, and can't stop shaking. You can feel his presence as he drops to a squat in front of you.

You feel his strong hands wrap around yoir wrists, pulling your hands from your face. "Hi baby girl." He whispers, and it feels like time is frozen. "I'm home."

You look up at him, and start crying even harder. "Roman?" You gasp, and he wipes away your tears.

"It's me, baby." He whispers, and lightly presses his lips to yours. You wrap your arms around him, and he holds you tight to his chest. You begin to sob, and he stands up with you in his arms.