Daddy's Back-Randy Orton

I feel like I've just had an out of body experience. He is here. He is back. Everyone is ecstatic right now. 18 months is a long time to be away. 

"Y/N, you okay?" Rhea asks you as you sit next to her in the back where everyone just watched Cody Rhodes announced that Randy Orton would be returning. This means you had six days until the two of you would be in the same room again. 

"Yeah, I'm good." You nod at her and watch as they start displaying his face everywhere as the show goes off the air. 

"He didn't tell you he was coming back?" Rhea asks, and you shake your head. "Oh shit." 

"It'll be fine. We are both adults, and a lot has happened in that amount of time." You make your way towards the catering area where Cody meets your eye. Why wouldn't he say something before he told the entire world?

"Y/N... I wanted to tell you." Cody starts, and you internally scoffed. 

"You had plenty of time to do so. Of all people, you should have told me the moment it became a thing that he would be on your war games team. I don't want to hear your excuses. I'm going home." 

*********************************************************************************************

Saturday had snuck up on you way too fast. You had no idea if he would be there all day or just right before he would make his grand entrance, so to say you didn't get any sleep last night isn't a bad bet. 

Hours go by, and luckily, you haven't seen him yet. You begin to pace in Rhea's locker room while she watches you. "What can I do?" She asks you, and you turn to face her. 

"I literally feel like I'm going to throw up. We haven't talked in a really long time and didn't leave things on good terms. What if he found someone else? That's not fair of me to think, right?"

"You are entitled to your feelings. Don't let anyone tell you any different. Stay here in my locker room, and you should be good." 

"Okay." You let out a huge sigh. "I love you, Rhea." 

"I love you, too. You can come find me if you need me, okay?"  You nod at her, and she walks out of the room. 

**********************************************************************************************

The magnetic pull between you and Randy was something that you would never be able to explain. You had only stepped out of Rhea's room for a moment when you felt his presence. 

You dare to look where you can feel his eyes on you, and when you do finally lock eyes with him, it's like nothing you could ever imagine.

He smiles your way, and immediately, the heat rushes to your cheeks. He's just in his gear as he gets ready to make his big return. Your eyes betray you as they wander down his body, and man has he become more ripped than ever.