Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns

//18 months ago//

Frustration was all you could feel. He didn't show up. He said he would. He promised you he would, and he hasn't.

This was an important night for you. You had just graduated from your community college with your associates degree while wrestling and you were going to continue your degree with a 4 year university now. This was your party, and he wasn't here.

You pick up your phone to call him, and it goes straight to voice-mail.

"Hey there, graduate." You turn to see Roman Reigns. "Congratulations."

"Only halfway through the battle." You tell him, and he walks closer to you. "But, thank you."

"You okay?" He asks, and you shrug your shoulders. "Want to get out of here?"

"It's my own party." You tell him, and he leans against his arm that's on the wall.

"Then why don't you look happy?"

You turn and walk from him, and into the bathroom where you start to cry. Roman knocks but you ignore it and go through the photos of you and Randy.

Why should you be sad when he's the one married? Maybe one night with Roman couldn't hurt?

You bust open the door, and go to find him when Randy walks in. Your smile is huge as he walks up to you. "Congratulations baby." He hands you a bouquet of flowers, and leans down to kiss you. "Sorry I'm late."

"Thank you for coming." You tell him, and he takes your hand and walks you through the living room where he sits down and pulls you into his lap.

"How does it feel to have yet passed another milestone?"

"So good." You tell him, and he reaches up to kiss your forehead.

"You deserve better than me. You know that right?" He asks, seriousness washed over his features.

"Don't do this tonight, please." You whisper, and he just nods. "I want you. Always have, and always will."

His eyes roam over your face, and he grabs your hand to place in his. "What is it?" You question, and he shakes his head. "Baby, talk to me."

"I'm in a lot of pain." He confesses," And you know this because you've spent everyday with him for the past year and a half. "I can't give you what you need right now. Maybe someone else can."

You don't miss as his eyes land on Roman across the room. "If you don't want to leave your wife then just say that." You accuse and storm out of the house.

He follows you up until you get to his car. "Leave. I don't want to fucking see you again."

"I'm having back surgery." He tells you, and you turn to face him. "Spinal fusion." He pauses once more. "They don't know if I'll ever be able to wrestle again."

"Randy." You choke out, and walk up towards him. "I'm sorry. I didn't me-"

"I know." He cuts you off. "I know you mean the best, and I know this has been super complicated and it's not going to get easier." The look on his face says it all.